[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

For the CIP, is spell damage corruption equivalent to the damage over time corruption?
"
Okay.. So the dps I stated above.. 14m is with 2 CIP. With mistwall it's at 10m.

My issue is that I have around the same gear and configurations as Grobb but yet he's doing 3x my dps? how is it that hes squeezing 50m dps when I'm using almost the same shit but only getting 14m.

You don't use skitterbots, which gives ~3 million DPS for one, cause enemies are shocked.

Also, you didn't check the "Poisons applied recently" in your PoB. "30 poisons applied recently" are another ~3-4m DPS. 60 poisons (with Golden Rule) gives you double that amount, since you also poison yourself.

"
You don't use skitterbots, which gives ~3 million DPS for one, cause enemies are shocked.

Also, you didn't check the "Poisons applied recently" in your PoB. "30 poisons applied recently" are another ~3-4m DPS. 60 poisons (with Golden Rule) gives you double that amount, since you also poison yourself.

Thank you for mentioning the poisons applied recently. when I add the poisons added to myself with Golden Rule, am I allocating them to the poisons added recently? or to myself in the config. I ask this because adding it under the "To my self" section does not affect my dps at all.

I will post this here as a reference for those who are attempting to help.

This is Grobbs, and it's at 34m dps. There are no skitterbots, there is no poisons on self with golden rule. I very confused how these numbers are being calculated.
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/gHsAFY8w
What do you do to counter mana problems in early levels?
the blade vortex is like 26+ mana, and with 2 auras thats a real problem
"
dor961 wrote:

Enduring mana flasks are your friends.
"
DavorMarin wrote:
"
dor961 wrote:

Thanks!
Any idea how to search that on the trade?
"
dor961 wrote:
"
DavorMarin wrote:
"
dor961 wrote:

Thanks!
Any idea how to search that on the trade?

Here you go:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/jW89BRoUX
I'm on console, so my options are somewhat limited. Do we only use septic spells if we can get a 100% buff effect ring? Should I sacrifice buff effect + chaos damage on the ring to get the 100%?

This is all due to the fact that there are only like 10 rings on console and only one with 100% buff effect and only one with buff and chaos damage.
Great build, indeed, with insane clear speed and high DPS, i can clear most maps but the defensive is the pain in the ass, i have 5k hp right now and all res capped, but with flask on and tailwind, i still get one shot only by the leaping goat in chimera map, any idea how to improve my survivablity guys?
"
MrShika wrote:
Great build, indeed, with insane clear speed and high DPS, i can clear most maps but the defensive is the pain in the ass, i have 5k hp right now and all res capped, but with flask on and tailwind, i still get one shot only by the leaping goat in chimera map, any idea how to improve my survivablity guys?

This is evasion build, so it is prone to one shots. People were talking about Apep MoM, Mistwall, Divine Flesh in earlier posts, feel free to check them out. I personally play Divine Flesh version, but I've heard good thing about other defensive variants.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info