[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

This is what pob is for! Put each in and change the anointment in pob and see if you come out ahead.

Just wanted to share my build so far. Recently switched to Apep's/MOM and it is night and day difference how tanky it makes you. If you are having one shot issues, but have plenty of DPS I highly recommend. Deadly Ailments Watchers Eye, Temp Chains Helmet Enchant and was able to craft the same Large Cluster Jewel in OP's guide, Chaos dmg on belt mod is good as well. Highly recommend removing Asenaths and getting a Temp Chains on hit gloves so you add some life/help balance resists. The chest is enough explode to usually melt anything. I have 2 corrupted Iron points for Sirus, but other than him I don't really ever need them.

Probably going to cut a few points while still using MOM and start a 2ND medium or small cluster jewel depending on where I can sacrifice points. Build is a lot of fun once it gets going, but I'll admit it takes a while to min max once you start hitting higher tier maps. Would love some suggestions as to what I can go for on another medium/small cluster to push even further.

Anyways hope this gives some people ideas to help them where they are stuck.
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:

Just wanted to share my build so far. Recently switched to Apep's/MOM and it is night and day difference how tanky it makes you. If you are having one shot issues, but have plenty of DPS I highly recommend. Deadly Ailments Watchers Eye, Temp Chains Helmet Enchant and was able to craft the same Large Cluster Jewel in OP's guide, Chaos dmg on belt mod is good as well. Highly recommend removing Asenaths and getting a Temp Chains on hit gloves so you add some life/help balance resists. The chest is enough explode to usually melt anything. I have 2 corrupted Iron points for Sirus, but other than him I don't really ever need them.

Probably going to cut a few points while still using MOM and start a 2ND medium or small cluster jewel depending on where I can sacrifice points. Build is a lot of fun once it gets going, but I'll admit it takes a while to min max once you start hitting higher tier maps. Would love some suggestions as to what I can go for on another medium/small cluster to push even further.

when doing bosses with no adds, main guy being sirius on anything that is Alvl 6+
do you not have problem with MOM build because one hit and suddenly you are out of mana/es to cast whriling blades and other skills?

i've been running the golden rule combo, but without the mom and apep and that seems to offer a lot more damage with two CIP.

your thoughts on this?
Hey, i try this build atm.
Does anyone know if the gloves i put after with 'Whispers of doom' could work ? Also if it is better or not than the asenath gloves
Then i could remove Impresence and (despair+ Blasphemy).
I would use an enlighten and flesh and stone in place of.
Also is there a better unique amulet with those gloves or maybe a rare one ?

Rarity: Unique
Hands of the High Templar
Crusader Gloves
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Armour: 361 (augmented)
Energy Shield: 72 (augmented)
--------
Requirements: Level: 66 Str: 51 Int: 51
--------
Sockets: B-R-W-B
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
+2 to Level of Socketed Curse Gems (implicit)
9% increased Cast Speed (implicit)
Curse Enemies with Level 11 Temporal Chains on Hit (implicit)
Curse Enemies with Level 11 Despair on Hit (implicit)
--------
Can be modified while Corrupted
Can have up to 5 Implicit Modifiers while Item has this Modifier
178% increased Armour and Energy Shield
10% increased maximum Life
+20% to Fire and Lightning Resistances
--------
Corrupted
--------

Last edited by SamShou on Apr 9, 2020, 3:26:58 AM
"
Darkyle666 wrote:
Hi, first of all thank you for this awesome build, it gave me tons of hours of fun, lvl 89 in incredible fast time and now its moment for going deeply into the cluster jewel crafting.

Just a quick question if anyone is willing to response:
I have the Impressence Onyx Amulet with Corruption anointment and bought too a Sporeguard with wispers of doom that grants me an additional curse.

Any tips about what shoul I equipe or change?
Would you recommend to equipo another curse, or maybe change the Sporeguard anointmen for any other?

Thanks in advance, great build and great content, thanks for all! :D

Here is my entire gear if could grant some help:

Ok, I just read the temp chains second curse with the Asenath's Gloves, I'll keep that in mind. :D
can i get rid of felsh and stone whean i have asenaths gloves?? do the gloves blind as good as felsh and stone?

thanks
"
phil1556 wrote:
So first things first, thanks for all the replies helping me.

I did upgrade my build a bit now but my clear feels worse now.
Should i get my Bino's back?

Im also upgrading my Gems one by one to 20%.
Anything im missing from the replies?

Sorry to have not seen this sooner dude, but there is absolutely something you're missing! You need to have a source of an additional curse. Your asenath's can't perform it's clear correctly without it because it specifically says that non-aura curses, and your despair curse aura is bigger than your blade vortex which is applying the aura that would allow clear. It really is counter-intuitive but it was intentional game design for the devs to not allow your curse auras to give you clear.
Usually this is done by anointing your chest piece or amulet for whispers of doom, of which you haven't even anointed either!!!! Bino's is garbage compared to asenath's once you get the additional curse.
Last edited by Xenithos on Apr 9, 2020, 7:39:28 AM
"
Shaddolf wrote:
But you aren't running spider. I'm not willing to give up spider for fns.

I could already swap out spider for fns right now if I wanted without any enchant. My understanding is it's not possible to run all of the above, even with Enlighten 4 and the enchant so it's a moot point.

pick up charisma manually and 4% mana reserve near written in blood cluster nodes. and add lvl4 enlighten on top of it.
Very Nice Guide, have to say that i struggled at leveling (dont ask why) but once i got some of the cheap uniques that help this build out, the fun changed dramatic, i will probably be soon completing my 39/40 Challenges on this toon, Bossing (atleast Sirus 8) is Possible but in some circumstances a bit tricky.

Meanwhile i made my own version out of this build which fits my playstyle more, here my gear, if anyone has question, feel free to @PoisenWhip ingame

Jewels for the tree (i hesitate at first because the Large Jewel is "very expensive" with the rolls i wanted for ~15 ex but it was worth it)

"
Harri8551 wrote:
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:

when doing bosses with no adds, main guy being sirius on anything that is Alvl 6+
do you not have problem with MOM build because one hit and suddenly you are out of mana/es to cast whriling blades and other skills?

i've been running the golden rule combo, but without the mom and apep and that seems to offer a lot more damage with two CIP.

your thoughts on this?

Not particularly. I do switch Binos for corrupted cold point, but I keep apeps on. Might be more damage with 2 cold points but in my opinion damage isn’t really an issue once wither stacks are on.
On a side note: isn’t there a cluster jewel passive that gives you wither on it? Allowing us to replace the 3 link totems with something else??? Hoping someone knows so I don’t have to go through every skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info