[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

What do you think about this armor? Bought it for 10c 6L and can't decide which one is better.

or my old rare one
"
Shaddolf wrote:

Oh I know about corrupted blood not doing all bleeding. It's just something sirus does and that's one of the only places I ever die, so figured why not. I'm averaging a couple of ex an hour playing atm anyway.

I'm not convinced that a mana reservation enchant on helmet would let me use another aura, as I currently have zero mana. It would have to free up a whole 25% of my overall mana. Even ignoring Enlighten and Diadem bonus, if malevolence 50% was lowered by 15%, that still wouldn't free up 25% mana. Nor would 90% multiplier.

You can have a look at my profile. I'm running Malevolence, FaS, Skitterbots and HoA, with Blapshemy-Despair for free, and i'm only using Enlighten 3.

Helmmet:
Malevolence: 50% * 0.8 * 0.88 (enlighten 3 +1) = 35.2 = 36
HoA: 25 * 0.8 * 0.88 = 17.6 = 18
Skitterbots: 35 * 0.8 * 0.88 = 24.64 = 25
FaS = pure 25%, no reduce

So you get to 104% Mana reduced.

With "Malevolence has 15% reduced", you get Malevolence down to 29.93 = 30, so you even have some spare mana (~40 for me atm).

Edit: Ah, just noticed your aspect-craft on the ring, didn't see that earlier. Then ofc, the enchant alone won't help.
Last edited by HornedTerrorist on Apr 8, 2020, 5:46:14 PM
But you aren't running spider. I'm not willing to give up spider for fns.

I could already swap out spider for fns right now if I wanted without any enchant. My understanding is it's not possible to run all of the above, even with Enlighten 4 and the enchant so it's a moot point.
Last edited by Shaddolf on Apr 8, 2020, 5:47:16 PM
Hi, first of all thank you for this awesome build, it gave me tons of hours of fun, lvl 89 in incredible fast time and now its moment for going deeply into the cluster jewel crafting.

Just a quick question if anyone is willing to response:
I have the Impressence Onyx Amulet with Corruption anointment and bought too a Sporeguard with wispers of doom that grants me an additional curse.

Any tips about what shoul I equipe or change?
Would you recommend to equipo another curse, or maybe change the Sporeguard anointmen for any other?

Thanks in advance, great build and great content, thanks for all! :D

Here is my entire gear if could grant some help:

Anybody cleared HOGM with this build?I tried but I can't kill one of the master.He cannot kill me but I cannot kill him..lol..some kind of a ES thingy..and finally ask a friend to kill the last master..it's T16/AL8 map

Last edited by TedLeilaCarl on Apr 8, 2020, 7:10:03 PM
"
TedLeilaCarl wrote:
Anybody cleared HOGM with this build?I tried but I can't kill one of the master.He cannot kill me but I cannot kill him..lol..some kind of a ES thingy..and finally ask a friend to kill the last master..it's T16/AL8 map

Nope, I tried - two in there I couldn't even touch.
Just did this the other day. Gotta but a Balefire for 1c it gives you scorching ray and will burn down the mob.
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
Just did this the other day. Gotta but a Balefire for 1c it gives you scorching ray and will burn down the mob.

Will try this on nxt run..thanks
"
skiminok1989 wrote:
What do you think about this armor? Bought it for 10c 6L and can't decide which one is better.

or my old rare one

how the heck did you get that for 10c???

Amazing considering it is probably the second best corruption you can get, great rolls on the stats and it did not brick the colors for you.

You could probably sell that for 2ex easy. Nice score!
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 8, 2020, 8:57:44 PM
"
"
skiminok1989 wrote:

or my old rare one

how the heck did you get that for 10c???

Amazing considering it is probably the second best corruption you can get, great rolls on the stats and it did not brick the colors for you.

You could probably sell that for 2ex easy. Nice score!

I got for 10c without corruption. I don't know how, dude didn't set price for it. I asked how much and he said 10c :)

But still can't decide which one is better. Dendrobate gives more damage - but I loose like 300hp and also have to get amulet with whispers of doom.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info