[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Here is my gear, finally got the gloves. Can i drop the binos now and go with 2 cold iron point daggers? Havent used any cluster jewels yet, might do some research with them when i will have some more time
Just a question, how do you efficiently clear Legions in this build, I tried but it's just impossible, especially in a clear area, currently don't have an Asenath's would this help?
I am planning on doing this build soon so I checked the pob and you don't even have max res. How do you do mapping then?
Hey everyone, It's becoming impossible to answer everyone here. Thank you for the overwhelming support.

Please join the discord (we have a few build admins and around 800 memebers) that are all familiar with the build. They're always happy to help.

And also, I stream most night and am happy to help/answer questions there.

Twitch.tv/gr0bbs

Discord: https://discord.gg/wswNvvd
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
this build is fantastic, I swapped to it from a toxic rain trickster and very quickly took the advice of multiple posters and went Golden Rule/Watcher's eye with poison/apep and I only die now when I'm not paying attention. Deathless bossing/kosis + omniphobia wave 20 simulacrum is very possible.

Asenath's + additional curse (Whispers of doom or chest) is a super huge big deal for this build, don't sleep on it!

if I did path of building right, I have 28m shaper DPS with my current build

I've got to the point where I'm perfecting gems + gear now, and I've had a ton of fun making my own tweaks to the build that suits my need, love the build, thank you to grobbs and everyone who posted their own input!
Last edited by Burrtango on Apr 10, 2020, 5:41:37 AM
I think I almost "finished" the build, I think I'm going to try to take it to 100 though.
I had some lucky drops this league (perfect Voices), so I still have a ton of currency laying about.

My current gear:

On that note, is the consensus that with freeze immune boots one can safely skip flask? Or are chills too big of a deal?
Since many of you are running apep I'm curious to give it a try.

So besides apep what do I need to change? Just golden rule and an antivenom?

I'd have to give up watchers eye for golden rule which is annoying, since jewel slots aren't easily accessible.
"
Shaddolf wrote:
Since many of you are running apep I'm curious to give it a try.

So besides apep what do I need to change? Just golden rule and an antivenom?

I'd have to give up watchers eye for golden rule which is annoying, since jewel slots aren't easily accessible.

I haven't died since I made the switch from CoP/Mistwall to Apep/MindOvrMat went lvl 93-94 deathless. including 20/20 simul, and farming fully juiced high reds.

"
Rustoja wrote:
I think I almost "finished" the build, I think I'm going to try to take it to 100 though.
I had some lucky drops this league (perfect Voices), so I still have a ton of currency laying about.

My current gear:

On that note, is the consensus that with freeze immune boots one can safely skip flask? Or are chills too big of a deal?

Did you corrupt that Cloak yourself?
Hello guys, I just did the transition to this AWESOME BUILD. But I seem to be lacking damage and survivability.
Which items could help me with this and what should be my next upgrades? When should I look in to cluster jewels?

I'm really thankfull for your advise, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info