[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
belcikz wrote:
"
raziekeljr wrote:
Hello, I have another question.
I just picked up the amulet and socketed Skitter bots but I wondered if this was still the suggestion? They seem to trail behind me but are still low level. Now I understand about squeezing all the possible damage (shock) out but could something else be better defensively?

I just hit level 83 and skating through delirium is quite fun but always feels like I'm one mistep from death. But it seems most of mine are from getting stuck on terrain. Vulnerability maps are definitely a bad idea for my character. I have not gone higher than T9 at this point.

6 Link Dendrobate 35C
Bino's 1C
Ring 12 C
Helmet 20 C
Amulet 30 c
Cluster jewel 15C (Grim Oath and Overwhelming) Large
Boots 3c

Still need a cold point I guess.
Most likely I will not be able to get the gloves, a degen cold point or the specific cluster jewels so I estimate I will have 1/20th of the actual build. I'll have to revisit and respec my tree at some point too I guess. Been avoiding Pob sometimes just get too stuck in there. thanks for the tips

Buy Cold Iron Point dagger asap. I was running same setup as you earlier, except i got tabula+2 gems. U shouldn't have any problems till like t14+. After CIP u should aim for helmet, because of mana problems. This build spikes in survability and especially damage with gear.

I did get a cold point today thanks. I tried to corrupt a couple. Didn't work out but I at least have one now.

POB shows DPS goes up 160k for total with poison with this dagger. Not bad I think. So I have all the bases now, I just put my list up for what I paid over past week just for fun. Now add 8 c for cold iron point. Now I need to figure out resists. Went under on cold resist and barely capped on rest.

Does anyone have thoughts on the skitter bots? I am still using for now, I do see them chilling once in a while. I doubt I will be able to get the enhance gem or whatever, very expensive. So open slot there.
Last edited by raziekeljr on Apr 8, 2020, 12:40:20 PM
So first things first, thanks for all the replies helping me.

I did upgrade my build a bit now but my clear feels worse now.
Should i get my Bino's back?

Im also upgrading my Gems one by one to 20%.
Anything im missing from the replies?
Last edited by phil1556 on Apr 8, 2020, 2:08:42 PM
Regarding the use of Apep's Slumper.

Is there a reason why we dont use the upgraded version of it

Apep's Supremacy

Adds (50-55) to (72-80) Chaos Damage
+(130-150) to maximum Energy Shield
(30-50)% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge
You take Chaos Damage instead of Physical Damage from Bleeding
+25% chance to be Poisoned
+3% to all maximum Resistances while Poisoned
Poisons on you expire 50% slower

Since we stack so much poison from Golden Rule, won't that almost cancel the damage conversion on Bleeding? Ergo QoL.

Faster Shield Recharge, which could be useful, if we use MOM.

Is the reason for not using Supremacy the price tag? or am I missing something?
"
Wertron wrote:

Apep's Supremacy

Since we stack so much poison from Golden Rule, won't that almost cancel the damage conversion on Bleeding? Ergo QoL.

Slumper is used instead of supremacy for "Regenerate 50 Energy Shield per Second per Poison on you, up to 250 per second" in combination with golden rule and MoM. That way your ES is almost always full even when taking damage.
Last edited by gosumui on Apr 8, 2020, 2:58:51 PM
"
gosumui wrote:
"
Wertron wrote:

Apep's Supremacy

Slumper is used instead of supremacy for "Regenerate 50 Energy Shield per Second per Poison on you, up to 250 per second" in combination with golden rule and MoM. That way your ES is almost always full even when taking damage.

missed that one, thx for clarifying :D
"
phil1556 wrote:
So first things first, thanks for all the replies helping me.

I did upgrade my build a bit now but my clear feels worse now.
Should i get my Bino's back?

Im also upgrading my Gems one by one to 20%.
Anything im missing from the replies?

*I personally would not upgrade the gems 1 by 1. That is going to take an eternity. Bite the bullet all at once and flip every one you can to 1/20, then just drop to low level maps and level them. It won't take long until they are all level 15 and you can start moving up the map tiers.

* I don't use asenath so I can't talk to how it clears but Bino's is the clearing king for QOL but it won't give you the DPS boost you may need later. I have been doing ok though with one Bino's and one CIP for now.

* Your mana is still being wasted. Please see my previous comment on ways to fix it and improve your build.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 8, 2020, 3:15:41 PM
Hi guys, I dont know how to improve my gear and how to calculate my real DPS.
I have destroyed Shaper, elder, cortex and sirus 8 deathless. I think my single target DPS is pretty good.

https://pastebin.com/8ZA5SRkz

You know hot to calculate real DPS? Pob says 4,1 M shaper dps with enemy poisoned, shocked and with 0 poisons stacked.
Last edited by repekdusje1 on Apr 8, 2020, 3:32:26 PM
one question, if i have the gloves (asenaths), can i get rid of felsh and stone? do the gloves blind as good as felsh and stone?

thanks
Last edited by team5ive on Apr 8, 2020, 3:59:44 PM
How to get corruption node? What the thread of hope jewel do?
"
"
Shaddolf wrote:

edit: interesting that 'poisons deal damage 10% faster' doesn't increase my dps in PoB. It increases the poison dps, but not the 'total dps inc poison'

The reason for that is, that the poison dmg overall stays the same. If you do 10k DMG over 10 seconds, you do 1k DPS. 10% faster means, you do 10k over 9 seconds, which results in 1.1k DPS - but your poison also expires 10% faster. So yes, your DPS is higher, which helps us on boss fights and increases our clear-speed, especially if you got explosion-mods somewhere on your gear. It helps with faster boss-transitioning, but it doesn't help with overall dmg.

Also, i have to crush your dreams - "Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" doesn't really help us that much. Corrupted blood is not the same as bleeding. Corrupted blood is a debuff, which also causes bleeding. But since the "Corrupted blood..." modifier does only prevet CB and not bleeding, we'd still need a flask with "Immunity to bleeding / remove bleeding on use" mod to be safe. You get CB from Nemesis monster or Bloodline monster with that affix. I ran over 100 maps using the bloodline modifier and didn't get corrupted blood once, even without such a corruption on one of my jewels. So, just saying - it's ok if you get it for a little extra currency, but especially good jewels with that corruption do cost a lot of currency, and at least for this build, it's not worth that much.

If you want to spend money on stuff, i'd recommend a helmet with an enchant (malevolence has reduced mana reservation) or maybe a corruption (90% mana multiplier to socketed gems). That way you could replace your stone golem with Flesh and Stone.

Oh I know about corrupted blood not doing all bleeding. It's just something sirus does and that's one of the only places I ever die, so figured why not. I'm averaging a couple of ex an hour playing atm anyway.

I'm not convinced that a mana reservation enchant on helmet would let me use another aura, as I currently have zero mana. It would have to free up a whole 25% of my overall mana. Even ignoring Enlighten and Diadem bonus, if malevolence 50% was lowered by 15%, that still wouldn't free up 25% mana. Nor would 90% multiplier.
Last edited by Shaddolf on Apr 8, 2020, 4:50:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info