[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Okay i have a little problem. Want to do this build.
Crafted this:

So i don't need asenath's gloves, so where i should put temporal chains? I need to remove 1 gem to connect it with blasphemy and despair.

In POB you have flesh and stone in helmet setup but in thread you have skitterbots
Can anyone help me with these little problems?
Do you really need MOM for the golden rule build? I think i saw somewhere in this post where someone isn't using the MOM build but using apep's combo anyway.

i want to try the apep's combo but i don't want to invest into juggling my tree too heavily. I want to use OP's cluster tree on PoB but slot in the watcher's eye and golden rule.

any insight on this? do I really need to respect to MOM to make this build work?
"
RWJaraxxus wrote:
"
"
RWJaraxxus wrote:

I just killed the AL8 Sirus with this gear. I guess this is the best build i've played after the double strike saviour. I dont know you guys but everyone should use the golden rule + poison watchers eye + apep's combo. I have 0 mana but i dont have any problem with casting skills. I'll craft myself a explo chest to just better map clear and im gonna farm until i got a herald build.

I am confused on your set up. I thought the idea of using Apep was to pair it with MOM for survivability but you are not using MOM...

Is APEP only giving you the extra elemental resistances in your setup?

I can see it having use on bosses with out adds though since that is when Diadem stops using Feast of Flesh but I would think this setup hurts you in mapping.

Are you getting MOM via something other than the tree maybe?

I know normally with apep's people are using MOM beacuse with eldritch battery and mom that es will protect you a lot. Im aware of that. But after i got this setup i wanted test it before change my skill tree. Its still working perfect because of that %78 chaos res. You are still taking damage from ES first lol Im gonna try with MOM version too. Maybe im wrong maybe this is wrong but without MOM this is still works perfectly.

did u end up respecing into MOM or are you playing without it? how is it? and you said you don't have MOM but how are you still taking dmg from ES first?
"
RichRamp wrote:
Okay i have a little problem. Want to do this build.
Crafted this:

So i don't need asenath's gloves, so where i should put temporal chains? I need to remove 1 gem to connect it with blasphemy and despair.

In POB you have flesh and stone in helmet setup but in thread you have skitterbots
Can anyone help me with these little problems?

As for the auras, it is all based on mana. There are typically 6 total auras to choose from that synergise with the build, of which people use 5 at max.

Must haves: Malevolence, Herald of Agony, Despair( w/ blasphemy)

Choose 2 of the following based on gear, mana reserved and preference: Skitterbots, Flesh and Stone, Avatar of the Spider

To this group it looks like you want to add a 7th choice of Temp Chains.

The easiest GEM to remove is Summon Stone Golem.

IMO it would be far more powerful to find a set of corrupted gloves that cast Temp Chains on hit and leave the aura grouping as the build was designed for.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 5, 2020, 10:00:18 PM
"
Harri8551 wrote:
Do you really need MOM for the golden rule build? I think i saw somewhere in this post where someone isn't using the MOM build but using apep's combo anyway.

i want to try the apep's combo but i don't want to invest into juggling my tree too heavily. I want to use OP's cluster tree on PoB but slot in the watcher's eye and golden rule.

any insight on this? do I really need to respect to MOM to make this build work?

Doesn't hurt to try. My problem with OP's build is the spikes you get, that's why I changed. I have more DPS switching to MoM / Golden Rule then I did with the Dendrobate @ 300 dex and 150 int.

If you get frustrated with One Shots, then spend 30ish regrets and go MoM. It was a game changer for me. My cluster is exactly as OP's Only I dont have the GG Large cluster. I couldn't justify 13ex for the marginal dps gain from it, so I craft and sell them :-). I opted for 2 Fettle on my small jewels.
Last edited by chaoticwon on Apr 5, 2020, 10:17:48 PM
"
chaoticwon wrote:
"
Harri8551 wrote:

Doesn't hurt to try. My problem with OP's build is the spikes you get, that's why I changed. I have more DPS switching to MoM / Golden Rule then I did with the Dendrobate @ 300 dex and 150 int.

If you get frustrated with One Shots, then spend 30ish regrets and go MoM. It was a game changer for me. My cluster is exactly as OP's Only I dont have the GG Large cluster. I couldn't justify 13ex for the marginal dps gain from it, so I craft and sell them :-). I opted for 2 Fettle on my small jewels.

hmm not really frustrated with oneshots. I have a decent chest and basically all items i want except asenthath (but my chest explodes so I dn't plan on getting it)

I just want to have a bit more sustain during boss fights especially sirius. but was wondering if MOM was the solution for sustain. I dnt have a problem with surviviability
Has anyone running MoM considered using a Doryani Glorious Vanity for the Corrupted Soul keystone (20% Max Life as ES), might add a bit more padding for MoM, but not sure if it's worth it.
"
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
Ive been working hard on combining the cluster 1 large 2 med 2 small cluster jewels while still keeping golden rule and it looks like I’m going to be able to do it.
Only problem is I STILL can’t figure out this “committing suicide” issue. If someone knowledgeable can take a look at my build it would really be helpful.
Things I’ve already ruled out,:
1) not physical reflection issue
2) not blood rage issue
3) i do have poison watchers eye
4) it seems to sometimes happen just from walking up on the first energy of the pack sometimes BEFORE I even attack I just die too fast to react.

Thanks!!!

As suggested before, you should record your game play and then upload a clip that shows the suicide. The visuals may give us a better idea.

How do I do that? Never had to record my gameplay lol. There has to be a way to tell from my pob or something without me recording? It happens maybe once every other map, I would have to them edit and such to show you.
"
Harri8551 wrote:

hmm not really frustrated with oneshots. I have a decent chest and basically all items i want except asenthath (but my chest explodes so I dn't plan on getting it)

I just want to have a bit more sustain during boss fights especially sirius. but was wondering if MOM was the solution for sustain. I dnt have a problem with surviviability

Then Apeps should do the trick for you, you don't have to run MoM.
"
Harri8551 wrote:

You can use Apep's without MoM for sure, it gives some EHP towards elemental damage and massive QoL for mapping (pretty much lets you cast infinitely, even in players have reduced regen maps).

Just note that the majority of one-shots will come from physical sources (ie the +3 max res isn't going to save you, whereas MoM might), so you're mostly doing it for the mapping QoL.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info