[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

What do you guys think about swaping Skitterbots for Vitality and using Watchers with 30 life on hit while using Vitality? I'm using it at the moment, dropped life flask for onslaught (should i use a different one possibly? I don't feel like I'm in need of more damage, but you cant have too much clear speed). Feels really good, but noone is mentioning it, and I wonder if I'm missing something important with Skitterbots.

edit: My reservations are: Vitality, HoAg, Malevolence, Aspect of the Spider (and Despair)

Also, another thing - I'm at a point where I feel like I completed the build, wondering if Headhunter would be good here. It should be possible to cap resists with just boots + ring (and some clusters).
Or the better route would be trying to go 2xCircle, which would allow me to also drop poison support from 6-link?
Last edited by Rustoja on Apr 3, 2020, 5:36:10 AM
"
"
Skrible wrote:

how should i gear next? i'm looking at curse+explode chest. is there any other ways to scale higher damage?

I am not sure an explode chest is needed when you have Asenath's. I noticed your resistances are not capped with out having a jewel. That should be your #1 priority.

If its possible, maybe find a chest with good life, resists and +1 to curse. Then you can maybe improve the jewel to focus on damage.

sorry i forgot to link my jewel. i am res capped with a all res jewel i'm using right now.

i was thinking of getting explode chest so i can attempt to do selfcurse HH setup while im saving up for a HH.

how can i do better single target?
Hello,

Need you help to know which upgrade I should aim, and which order please to get a plan for the futur :)

Here is my character : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Karniagod/characters (don't know how to link each items one by one so I link my profile)

I know my flask are crap but I'll fix it :D

Please tell me upgrade I can do and which priority ^^ and cost eventualy :D

Thanks you <3
Last edited by Karniagod on Apr 3, 2020, 8:56:08 AM
Just got my Impresance. What gems do I use if I can’t afford an enlighten?
I also don’t have a circle for reduced mana reserve yet.

At an impasse. Managed to clear AL5 Sirus (with a Bino's because I forgot to swap) and Simulacrum 20 with pretty awful gear (rings and amulet are from acts). So the question now is do I invest my 50ex into getting this build ready for the remaining challenges or into a new build?

The lack of life sustain against bosses is my biggest issue.
Last edited by IllusiveGuy on Apr 3, 2020, 10:14:03 AM
Man... I crafted this Explode chest today and its really good, cause i could change the Bino's for another Cold Iron, BUTTTTTTTTT the mobs don't leave corpses anymore, so there's nothing for helmet to proc... Its a big hit on the ES Reg and survivability of the build to me, this helmet already saved my life countless times ;___; I'm using CWDT + Desecrate, but idk if its enough... I really don't know if i keep it or go back to my other normal rare chest haha... ;/

Ok guys, what are the benifits of using Golden Rule besides additional resists from Apep's? Don't thing I really get it, maybe there's something beyond my understanding.
"
0AsteriXXX0 wrote:
It is amazing how ppl play this build mindlessly, forgetting main thing:
IT IS a DODGE BUILD >>>>> you need to dodge stuff!!!! Last league i played Nebuloch jugger with 10 end charges, tanky as fuck but still i died from time to time, but was able just to stand and slam molten strike. So ask yourself what do you guys want to do? Delirium league is mapping league, clear speed is all you need. You struggle with bosses, build a boss killer, simply, or learn mechanics and do it with this awesome build. I never played faster build then this, iam lvl 95 so it is possible to lvl it just play safer. CHeers

100% This. This build has great dps and I am not having an issue with any boss in the game. I did switch to Apep and am not looking back. This build can Boss, you just cant face tank. Makes me wonder if some folks were playing Necro the past 2 leagues...
"
Rustoja wrote:
What do you guys think about swaping Skitterbots for Vitality and using Watchers with 30 life on hit while using Vitality? I'm using it at the moment, dropped life flask for onslaught (should i use a different one possibly? I don't feel like I'm in need of more damage, but you cant have too much clear speed). Feels really good, but noone is mentioning it, and I wonder if I'm missing something important with Skitterbots.

edit: My reservations are: Vitality, HoAg, Malevolence, Aspect of the Spider (and Despair)

Also, another thing - I'm at a point where I feel like I completed the build, wondering if Headhunter would be good here. It should be possible to cap resists with just boots + ring (and some clusters).
Or the better route would be trying to go 2xCircle, which would allow me to also drop poison support from 6-link?

Interesting idea, I might try it out. How are you immune to poison? Your watchers eye has bleed on it? I tried running the Pantheon for poison immune and it does not work with Golden Rule, I didn't get poisoned but I also didn't get stacks.

Never-mind... saw your cluster jewel
Last edited by chaoticwon on Apr 3, 2020, 10:50:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info