[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
If I am using HOA Mana Reserve on Circle of Nostalgia, and I am running these 5 Auras,

Mal, Despair, HOA, Skitter, and FleshStone

What would be the better second stat to take on Circle? Chaos Damage or Increased Buff effect of HOA?

Both are roughly the same when you map it out in PoB, I think.

"
In POB, after I import my build, how do I select the specific notables that I took in the Thread of Hope ring?

POB does not import those and I can't seem to individually select them on the tree.

You create a jewel: Craft Item (Jewel) --> Add Modifier (Custom).

Then type out:

Allocates <name of notable/passive>

And do it for all the notables/passives you will add.
"
MarlorZ wrote:
I wrote that this build can't do bosses what is fact. GGG deleted my comments, wooooooooooooooooow. How should I criticize if I'm not a builder, ha?
Not only I say that this build has huge problems on Sirus t8. Nice democracy, GGG.

It's unfair that GGG deletes criticisms, they really shouldn't. I also had problems with multi-stage bosses, since my health flask couldn't sustain the entire fight.

I ended up getting 2x Small Cluster Jewels with Surging Vitality. It gives 8% life, but more importantly it gives 10% life regen every 5 seconds. Combined with Vitality, as long as T8 Sirius doesn't one shot me, I can hide in a corner, heal to full very fast, and resume the fight.
"
pirate_yar wrote:
"
If I am using HOA Mana Reserve on Circle of Nostalgia, and I am running these 5 Auras,

Mal, Despair, HOA, Skitter, and FleshStone

What would be the better second stat to take on Circle? Chaos Damage or Increased Buff effect of HOA?

Both are roughly the same when you map it out in PoB, I think.

"
In POB, after I import my build, how do I select the specific notables that I took in the Thread of Hope ring?

POB does not import those and I can't seem to individually select them on the tree.

You create a jewel: Craft Item (Jewel) --> Add Modifier (Custom).

Then type out:

Allocates <name of notable/passive>

And do it for all the notables/passives you will add.

Thanks!

And I assume this custom jewel is what I put in place of the normal Thread of Hope in POB?
Short question and i started playing Shadow in HC Delirium. Can someone help me with the decision if this build or https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2739393

with golden rule and ape would be better and what the main difference here is?

thanks for help
"

Thanks!

And I assume this custom jewel is what I put in place of the normal Thread of Hope in POB?

You can actually put in a functioning Thread of Hope if you're using the LocalIdentity fork, it just doesn't import correctly from the game. You can either import this item or just copy it from Grobbs PoB.

"
Thread of Hope
Crimson Jewel
Variant: Small Ring
Variant: Medium Ring
Variant: Large Ring
Variant: Very Large Ring
Selected Variant: 4
Radius: Variable
Implicits: 0
Has Variants: 1
Selected Variants: 4
Radius: Variable
Implicits: 0
{variant:1}Affects Passives in Small Ring
{variant:2}Affects Passives in Medium Ring
{variant:3}Affects Passives in Large Ring
{variant:4}Affects Passives in Very Large Ring
Passives in Radius can be Allocated without being connected to your tree
{range:0.5}-(20-10)% to all Elemental Resistances
"
Acored wrote:
Short question and i started playing Shadow in HC Delirium. Can someone help me with the decision if this build or https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2739393

with golden rule and ape would be better and what the main difference here is?

thanks for help

I used to play HC, I can tell you right now the Apep one is a lot safer.

The difference should come down to damage versus survivability. This guide assumes you will die from time to time because of one-shots. The Apep one has MoM, which really protects against one shots as long as you have ~1k ES.
"

For some reason the imported Thread of Hope doesn't let you do it. If you add an additional one from the menu then you can do it
How does skitterbots work with this build?
Do we only take advantage of chill and shock aura?
"
Karniagod wrote:
Hello,

Need you help to know which upgrade I should aim, and which order please to get a plan for the futur :)

Here is my character : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Karniagod/characters (don't know how to link each items one by one so I link my profile)

I know my flask are crap but I'll fix it :D

Please tell me upgrade I can do and which priority ^^ and cost eventualy :D

Thanks you <3

Any help please? :D
Would be great <3
Flesh and Stone = Blood or sand stance ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info