[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Build is straight up amazing. I have some GG gear but I didn't have problems all league. This was also my first char of the league (still is - farmed around 170ex+ so far).

I've done some major tweaking to it however, up to and including, running two large clusters, 4 mediums, 4 smalls.

Now to call out most things people will comment on:

- I have 4 individual ways of exploding mobs. Asenath / Explode chest / 2x Unspeakable gifts (large cluster).
- Before anyone comments on it, I can't tell you how much of a difference it makes having 25% of hp explode vs 3% but it's VERY significant.
- Bossing is complete ease, I've done Sirus A8 / Lvl 20 Simulacrum / Uber elder / etc.
- You WILL die on these fights if you don't know them very, very well. This builds requires a LARGE amount of dodging to survive and I still do occasionally die (typically my own mistakes).

I have 34 million dps in POB: https://pastebin.com/u31pZVnh
That is with a conservative 60 stacks of poison from Golden Rule. In any case, 25mil is achievable.

If you have any questions, hit me up. Happy to discuss at greater length.

Cheers to Grobbs for kickstarting this amazing build.
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
The large cluster jewel. Any way to craft these? Is chaos spam the best option or are people slamming for that exact spec?

Also, it says mandatory to get EIGHT passive skills Large Cluster, but I see some with 9 or 10...more isn't better here?

I just chaos slammed them with 8 passives.

Got 1 with unspeakable gifts touch of gruelty and wicked pall

and the other one with wicked pall, overwhelming malice and unholy grace.

I will try to get one with unspeakable gifts wicked pall and overwhelming malice because unspeakable gifts is far too op, it helps so much with my clear
"
Angren1991 wrote:
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:

I will try to get one with unspeakable gifts wicked pall and overwhelming malice because unspeakable gifts is far too op, it helps so much with my clear

1000% correct. I actually have 2x the below:

- Overwhelming Malice
- Wicked Pall
- Unspeakable Gifts
- 2 Jewel Sockets.

If you get two Unspeakable clusters, they can chain off each other. Yes, that means 25% of their life exploding and chaining :)

May not benefit us on bosses (that don't have adds) but to be honest we don't need the single target DPS.
Ok, so I've geared myself reasonably well.. But now I don't know what to tweak further / improve that will give me most benefit. If you guys don't mind having a look, any suggestions would be appreciated. Also, I'm sure my passive tree is a mess. So feel free to have a gander at that too! haha.

Cheers!
Why is +1 frenzy used instead of Will of Blades?

Will of Blades - 28,09 mil Total DPS
https://pastebin.com/d1BMn1jx

+1 Frenzy - 27,61 mil Total DPS
https://pastebin.com/hDQtV9aG

"
belcikz wrote:
"
knedalah wrote:

im getting killed (1-hit) at tier 13. not sure what im missing, im whirling like crazy, all flasks are up, res capped.

yeah i have alot to improve in terms of items but its still very frustrating.

can someone advise me what i can do?

For clear i really recommend swapping one flask for

It makes wonders, no more stun interrupts and permastun deaths from delirum mobs. For some harder bosses where they have immune phases, swap that flask for second one with instant regen.

I solved that problem with boot enchant 80% chance to avoid being stun if u killed recently, with heart of the oak notable, you have 100%.
"
RockyScream wrote:
"
0AsteriXXX0 wrote:

You need to change blood rage for max lvl desecrate so your diadem can work, this is the biggest survival tip i can give you. Also pantheon for life flask recharge and maybe one more life flask. Mechanic of the fight is very important to know also.

Hi, i want to try your version of this build (MOM+Apep), kinda tired of oneshots and I'm only on T12 maps.

Can you or someone explain how desecrate helping us in this setup? What means "diadem can work"? I thought diadem is for Eldritch Battery purpose...
BTW I never killed Sirus or other endgame bosses (my first league ever), so maybe thats why i dont understand.

And why we dropped Plague Bearer? This one was pretty good damage boost, inst it?

Since someone replied about Diadem and desecrate combo i wont repeat. The reason i dropped PB is just because i dont need more dps, i just put portal in for faster mapping. My main concern was how to survive more, and finally it paid off. You can still put PB on if u want. :D
yo, i cant figure out what to do next in build. im currently running this:

also i cant figure out a way to get my strengh and int high enough for all the gems while having enough resistances, i cant find such gear. my passive tree probably also sucks. i have like 4 exa to upgrade for.

any help would be appriciated :)
It is amazing how ppl play this build mindlessly, forgetting main thing:
IT IS a DODGE BUILD >>>>> you need to dodge stuff!!!! Last league i played Nebuloch jugger with 10 end charges, tanky as fuck but still i died from time to time, but was able just to stand and slam molten strike. So ask yourself what do you guys want to do? Delirium league is mapping league, clear speed is all you need. You struggle with bosses, build a boss killer, simply, or learn mechanics and do it with this awesome build. I never played faster build then this, iam lvl 95 so it is possible to lvl it just play safer. CHeers
Im gonna craft myself a chest.

Currently im using this but i wanna change it. Whats the best combination ?

explo + curse ?
spell crit + explo ?
spell crit + curse ?
I dont have the asenath gloves. Maybe i dont need the curse mod but im not sure.

Btw im so confused about something. on the POB aspect of the spider skill crafted on belt. But the belt have +18 str + cold + lightnin resistance. how is this possible ? Aspect of the spider is suffix right ? str is suffix. 2 resistances are suffix. What am i missin in here ?

Last edited by RWJaraxxus on Apr 3, 2020, 5:33:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info