[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
The large cluster jewel. Any way to craft these? Is chaos spam the best option or are people slamming for that exact spec?

Also, it says mandatory to get EIGHT passive skills Large Cluster, but I see some with 9 or 10...more isn't better here?

I think old fashioned alt-spam --> regal --> ex slam is still your best choice.

The difference between 8 --> 12 passives are just the small passives, not the fat juicy notables people want. Every build is already extremely tight on points, we can't really be throwing them on small passives/ Thus, we want the fewest # of skill points needed to get the fat juicy notables, which happens to be 8/9.
Last edited by pirate_yar on Apr 2, 2020, 8:30:13 PM
I'd say you're probably more likely to hit 4 mods you want on a large jewel by chaos spamming rather than alt regal exalt. Either way is expensive.

When it comes to the large jewel you can get one much cheaper by having one mod slightly worse.

Mine has unholy grace instead of grim oath. Almost as good - cost me 1ex instead of 15.
"
pirate_yar wrote:
What's better to allocate with my Thread of Hope - Hunter's Gambit or Swift Venom? I can only take one. :\

I give a slight edge to Swift Venoms but they are really close. You really can't go wrong if you have to choose just one.
"
nikols123 wrote:
Hey there is difference in gems between guide and pob?
what is more accurate? do we use skitterbots or flesh and stone?
immortal call or steelskin?

There is not one that is more accurate, it is situational based. The POB has numerous configurations that you can fit to your preference and budget.

The build guide FAQ video states that Steelskin vs IC is preference driven. I have tried both and I like IC better but that is just my impression.

Flesh and Stone vs Skitterbots comes down to mana and preference. Skitterbots is slightly better IMO, but it also costs more mana reserved. Others like Flesh and Stone better.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 2, 2020, 10:52:46 PM

Recently switched to SC after internet issues dropped me out of HC..

Crazy damage so early, i am still in total shock.
I managed to wave 17 of of league endgame... with only 2.8k HP. >_>

From a fresh stash to having some nice gear in only 1 day played is quite refreshing.

I know there are lots of things I can fix along the way, however.
Is there someone with a lot more experience in this build who can run their eyes over my build and give me some constructive feedback please.

Also, ive noticed a small issue with Int for this build, normal?

Thanks again.
"
m0ffd0g wrote:

Recently switched to SC after internet issues dropped me out of HC..

Crazy damage so early, i am still in total shock.
I managed to wave 17 of of league endgame... with only 2.8k HP. >_>

From a fresh stash to having some nice gear in only 1 day played is quite refreshing.

I know there are lots of things I can fix along the way, however.
Is there someone with a lot more experience in this build who can run their eyes over my build and give me some constructive feedback please.

Also, ive noticed a small issue with Int for this build, normal?

Thanks again.

You have all the basic gear in place and things look solid to me.

The next most common upgrade will be Asenath which will allow you to wield 2 Cold Iron Points, for more over all damage.

If and when you get those, you will need to re-balance your resists on other gear to compensate for dropping your rare gloves and then decide how you want to use the second curse. You can get a new chest with +1 to curse or change your amulet anointment to Whispers of Doom.

Another less expensive and less intrusive upgrade will be a better Ring of Nostalgia. If you are using the powerful build variant many of us have chosen (using The Golden Rule jewel), you won't really need the chaos resist on your ring any more. That stat can be upgraded to Increase the HOA effect or reduce the HOA mana reserve in case you are trying to squeeze in another aura.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 2, 2020, 11:37:08 PM
I see everyone who uses Golden Rule prefer to use Watcher's eye with poison immunity, but why not pick Soul of Shakari in patheon instead? Isn't it the same?
Last edited by Sayurieh on Apr 3, 2020, 1:12:16 AM
"
Sayurieh wrote:
I see everyone who uses Golden Rule prefer to use Watcher's eye with poison immunity, but why not pick Soul of Shakari in patheon instead? Isn't it the same?

Not the same. Pantheon makes you immune to poison, which means you can't self-poison.

The other option means you can still be poisoned, it just doesn't hurt you.
I wrote that this build can't do bosses what is fact. GGG deleted my comments, wooooooooooooooooow. How should I criticize if I'm not a builder, ha?
Not only I say that this build has huge problems on Sirus t8. Nice democracy, GGG.
Last edited by MarlorZ on Apr 3, 2020, 2:18:34 AM

Hey guys, this build is very fun, running like crazy through the packs, can someone advice me what upgrade on gear i should aim next? Just leveled it to 87, t15 fat mod vaaled maps dont seems to be a problem(5300hp+fortify+mistwalker+opportunistic is really good)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info