[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

dendro or sporeguard?

Survivability and bossing? which is better?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 2, 2020, 12:14:40 PM
"
kan333 wrote:
"
3mpyrium wrote:
Lets be honest this build very fragile even one shot very common at the end of content (mostly boss fight).
I dont have a problem with simulacrum's wave even boss but at the sirus fight its really painful if u didnt stack poison on the boss. Single target dps huge but u cant keep alive long if fight goes to long...

I wonder if less damage and more HP would be better in your case. Your clearing DPS is nearly double what mine is. I think you went to far to one side and perhaps should be pulling back some of the damage for more defenses.

If the damage we dealt was instant it wouldn't matter but because of the delay it takes for things to ramp up...it feels like there needs to be more of a balance.

one week ago i had around 5700 HP but problem stil exist and i'm trying to figure out how to survive single target boss fights. Thats why changed build. I dont have problem killing sirus but like i said this build amazing strong but other hand so fragile.
"
3mpyrium wrote:
Lets be honest this build very fragile even one shot very common at the end of content (mostly boss fight).
I dont have a problem with simulacrum's wave even boss but at the sirus fight its really painful if u didnt stack poison on the boss. Single target dps huge but u cant keep alive long if fight goes to long...

not at all for me and im doing elder guardians everything its mechanics and get ur cluster jewewls and levels! hp
Ty for amazing guide. I upgraded weapons but still miss almost 15mil Total DPS.

https://pastebin.com/dLehpu16
"
"
Jacky66899 wrote:
Thank you for your professional guide and I have tried your 6L gem setting and I found that the poison rate only 60% , is that better to change any gem to "Poison" gem to get into 100% or higher?

There are plenty of sources of Chance to Poison to choose from:

1) Poison Support: 60%

2) Ascendancy: 40%

3) Dendrobate: 40% (this would be in place of Poison Support giving and additional gem you could link)

4) Herald of Agony: 20% base but can be buffed much higher via Circle of Nostalgia

5) Coralito's Flask: 25%

Yes, I would like to use Poison support to keep poison in 100%. Refer to this build in POB, the 6L is:
Unleash
Deadly Aliments
Unbound Aliments
Vile Toxins
Void Manipulation

Which one should I drop for the Poison support?
which one should i
"
Jacky66899 wrote:
"
"
Jacky66899 wrote:
Thank you for your professional guide and I have tried your 6L gem setting and I found that the poison rate only 60% , is that better to change any gem to "Poison" gem to get into 100% or higher?

There are plenty of sources of Chance to Poison to choose from:

1) Poison Support: 60%

2) Ascendancy: 40%

3) Dendrobate: 40% (this would be in place of Poison Support giving and additional gem you could link)

4) Herald of Agony: 20% base but can be buffed much higher via Circle of Nostalgia

5) Coralito's Flask: 25%

Yes, I would like to use Poison support to keep poison in 100%. Refer to this build in POB, the 6L is:
Unleash
Deadly Aliments
Unbound Aliments
Vile Toxins
Void Manipulation

Which one should I drop for the Poison support?
which one should i

Drop Void Manipulation for Poison Support if you need a higher chance to poison. (or get Dendropbate and don't change anything).

This think hit hard to bosses. Awakened 8 all bosses too ez to kill
Last edited by psyerspective on Apr 2, 2020, 3:24:21 PM
That jewel is worth more than most people's entire build, so I guess it would want to be good!
"
3mpyrium wrote:
"
kan333 wrote:
"
3mpyrium wrote:

I wonder if less damage and more HP would be better in your case. Your clearing DPS is nearly double what mine is. I think you went to far to one side and perhaps should be pulling back some of the damage for more defenses.

If the damage we dealt was instant it wouldn't matter but because of the delay it takes for things to ramp up...it feels like there needs to be more of a balance.

one week ago i had around 5700 HP but problem stil exist and i'm trying to figure out how to survive single target boss fights. Thats why changed build. I dont have problem killing sirus but like i said this build amazing strong but other hand so fragile.

after a few seconds in delrium mob pack whiriling blades out they are likely to blow up fuck you up dodge drop quicksilver like i did get karui life flask nice oh shit buton ontop of bleed normal and freeze on quartz i wont drop quartz phasing to good in delve who needs flairs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info