[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
psyerspective wrote:

Any advise for anoint ?I have chest for curse.
A question- Can i put another curse to my rare ring like Assasian mark or Apply Curse for just 1 curse?
If i can apply 2 curse is it count my despair too?
Do i need Whisper Of Doom for 3rd curse?

Thank you for answer guys<3

guys can someone please answer ?
"
psyerspective wrote:
"
psyerspective wrote:

Any advise for anoint ?I have chest for curse.
A question- Can i put another curse to my rare ring like Assasian mark or Apply Curse for just 1 curse?
If i can apply 2 curse is it count my despair too?
Do i need Whisper Of Doom for 3rd curse?

Thank you for answer guys<3

guys can someone please answer ?

Sorry for not seeing this mate, you can put another curse on your ring like assassin's mark or others, but you will need an additional source of curses that you can apply. Despair as a blasphemy still curses enemies just in an area around you, and the temp chains from the gloves is another curse. So yes, you would need to anoint whispers of doom for a 3rd curse. I'm not sure why you feel the need though as it looks like your build is probably doing exceptional already.
"
"
nogenem wrote:

5) +100% chaos res ;p

can you help me understand how this combo gets the Chaos res to max (75%) ?

The Golden rule says you have +1% to chaos resistance for each poison on your character, which you get from self poisoning by wearing the golden rule. This equals +100% chaos resistance, which will likely cap you based off of other gear you're wearing and the fact that we use an atziri's flask.
Last edited by Xenithos on Mar 28, 2020, 4:42:33 PM
"
Xenithos wrote:
"
"
nogenem wrote:

5) +100% chaos res ;p

can you help me understand how this combo gets the Chaos res to max (75%) ?

The Golden rule says you have +1% to chaos resistance for each poison on your character, which you get from self poisoning by wearing the golden rule. This equals +100% chaos resistance, which will likely cap you based off of other gear you're wearing and the fact that we use an atziri's flask.

Awesome, thanks!
At roughly what level have you guys branched off into the cluster jewel path?
Sorry for doing it this way, but i dont know how to post the gear directly into the thread.

What should be my next upgrade to focus on?
I have quite some currency laying around now.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rietz/characters
To those struggling - this build definitely gets a lot better with gear. I thought the build was quite average when I first started mapping, but once you get impresence it really does get much better. I also got a reduced mana reservation HoAg which I strongly recommend until you have a high level enlighten, as it allows you to use aspect of spider early.

Had a lucky awakening gem drop from Sirus and now have 9ex to spend. Not sure where to go next - asenaths?

Last edited by Shaddolf on Mar 28, 2020, 10:05:50 PM
"
Shaddolf wrote:
To those struggling - this build definitely gets a lot better with gear. I thought the build was quite average when I first started mapping, but once you get impresence it really does get much better. I also got a reduced mana reservation HoAg which I strongly recommend until you have a high level enlighten, as it allows you to use aspect of spider early.

Had a lucky awakening gem drop from Sirus and now have 9ex to spend. Not sure where to go next - asenaths?

You are pretty close to the end game gloves which I think run around 11ex.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 28, 2020, 10:15:01 PM
"
Rietz wrote:
Sorry for doing it this way, but i dont know how to post the gear directly into the thread.

What should be my next upgrade to focus on?
I have quite some currency laying around now.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rietz/characters

Since you already have the gloves, your next upgrade is simple and cheap.

Drop Bino's and add in a second Cold Iron Point for a nice DPS boost.
Can you explain why asenath is so good and how it let's you drop binos?

Binos spreads our very high dps poison. Asenath deals 3% of their hp to others. That sounds like way less damage to me?

You kill 10 mobs in a pack of equal hp Mobs and the remainders are still on 70% hp?

What am I missing?

Is the temp chains just good for lowering enemy dps or is there another reason it's good?
Last edited by Shaddolf on Mar 28, 2020, 10:38:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info