[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

Brutal nerfs think we can overcome this by dropping empower for duration gem?

If that crafting node lets us craft +1 gems implicit on each piece of gear we can off set it, it says random and doesnt say anything about it having to be the piece of gear from synthesis.
"
Aziah wrote:
Brutal nerfs think we can overcome this by dropping empower for duration gem?

If that crafting node lets us craft +1 gems implicit on each piece of gear we can off set it, it says random and doesnt say anything about it having to be the piece of gear from synthesis.

i don't think the duration gem will be necessary. This build will still be better than in 3.9. Slightly less multiplier on tree, no changes to duration on tree, cluster jewels still exist. This is totally viable without major changes, just needs some minmaxing on the tree
The duration on the clusters were gutted.
Nerfs to the base tree with no cluster:

* Method to Madness nerfed. No more dot multi

* Entropy nerfed damage wise but has more duration now

* Atrophy defensive parts nerfed. No chaos res

Might be missing more but this is a fair amount of damage nerf without clusters at all
Yeah, looks like TR got ninja nerfed pretty hard overall. More so than just clusters. Sucks, this was gonna be my starter.
"
Cairden wrote:
Nerfs to the base tree with no cluster:

* Method to Madness nerfed. No more dot multi

* Entropy nerfed damage wise but has more duration now

* Atrophy defensive parts nerfed. No chaos res

Might be missing more but this is a fair amount of damage nerf without clusters at all

check out the small passives, some dot multi moved there. the dot multi nerf is real but not as hard as it seems. even after the cluster jewel nerf this is still way better than pre 3.10. if u ask me this got readjusted to 3.9 levels, not really nerfed
I feel dumb for asking, but where are you getting frenzy charges?
Perfect Agony seems interesting. With it, Alira's bonus is suddenly worth 20% dmg over time multiplier.
Am I reading this correct? Based on the latest 3.11 POB posted in OP, using the "111p Cluster + WD + Thread" tree compared to the 3.10 version of same name with "late game items" is a 1.8M DOT Dps loss?

Also does Fork calculate TR dot dps correctly?
"
mirtul wrote:
Perfect Agony seems interesting. With it, Alira's bonus is suddenly worth 20% dmg over time multiplier.

Perfect Agony only applies to bleed, ignite, and poison - not Caustic arrow, unless I'm misunderstanding.

"
Am I reading this correct? Based on the latest 3.11 POB posted in OP, using the "111p Cluster + WD + Thread" tree compared to the 3.10 version of same name with "late game items" is a 1.8M DOT Dps loss?

The 3.11 PoB tree is not currently displaying Cluster Jewels properly (at least not for me). I assume this is the reason for the displayed dps loss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info