[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

Will see how it comes out, once PoB is updated and we can manually set the stuff.

I skipped Delirium, so I dont know how important the cluster jewels were - is this build still fine?

Was also reading this build with the same approach: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2467666
Just calm down.

Basicly the duration nodes on TR got nerfed, but all the bosses that matters are moving anyway (Aul, Sirus, uber elder).

I am changing the initial starting path because there's no reason to go for Method of Madness over the other chaos clusters.

I am working on the endgame passive tree and I'm removing Method of Madness use Growth and Decay instead. This will also make it an option to take the elusive nodes if u want to invest 4 points into it.

I am changing the recommendations on the medium clusters. It's fine to get 5 instant stacks of Withered and can be a huge buffs for CA in some situations, but u shouldnt be using more than 2.

I would suggest either getting the chaos damage / chaos res notable or the damage over time / life / life regen notable.

PoB will be up and updated very soon, and I'll give you the exact number nerfs.

Keep in mind. The changes doesn't affect CA, only TR in very late game - Making this a still very reasonable leaguestarter.

The nerfs were specifically tied to hitting TR, ED/C.
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
Thanks for your detailed answer, Hasunic. Really looking forward in starting with this char into the league :)
"
Hasunic wrote:
Just calm down.

Keep in mind. The changes doesn't affect CA, only TR in very late game - Making this a still very reasonable leaguestarter.

I've legit been freaking out since the patch notes dropped.
Thank you for your guide and quick responses. I've never played CA and I wanted to do it this league as a starter.
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
"
Hasunic wrote:
Just calm down.

Basicly the duration nodes on TR got nerfed, but all the bosses that matters are moving anyway (Aul, Sirus, uber elder).

I am changing the initial starting path because there's no reason to go for Method of Madness over the other chaos clusters.

I am working on the endgame passive tree and I'm removing Method of Madness use Growth and Decay instead. This will also make it an option to take the elusive nodes if u want to invest 4 points into it.

I am changing the recommendations on the medium clusters. It's fine to get 5 instant stacks of Withered and can be a huge buffs for CA in some situations, but u shouldnt be using more than 2.

I would suggest either getting the chaos damage / chaos res notable or the damage over time / life / life regen notable.

PoB will be up and updated very soon, and I'll give you the exact number nerfs.

The nerfs were specifically tied to hitting TR, ED/C.

I never had so much fun with a build on a1 to a3, and I will be awaiting the modified PoB. Also thank you for all the work you put in, my mind was blown when I saw the different gear sets, and the way the skill tab was done, and the multiple skill trees, it's like everything is in one place and perfect for people like me. Again, thanks for everything.
"

It's not 5 instant stacks of Withered though? Even with 2 Eternal Suffering, it's 1 stack of Withered per hit lasting for 2 seconds (unmodified), and only for those enemies which are hit by the arrows. It seems super underwhelming.
Last edited by Elerion_ on Jun 17, 2020, 8:21:43 AM
Correct me if I am wrong but we can now get +1 gem synthesis craft implicit on any piece of gear correct? I didnt see any restrictions on that crafting screen that says it has to be a certain slot.

I know in synthesis it was a certain slot for the +1 gems but on that craft all it says is random.

If that is true eventually we will have much higher gem levels this league and can drop empower for duration on links if needs be?

And if that doesnt work maybe we can have more chaos multi on each implicit
Last edited by Aziah on Jun 17, 2020, 8:43:44 AM
Hey Guys. Just wanted to let you know that I finished both Boww. I am pretty happy and hope next league it will work just like that.

Damn, this would be my league starter...but then i took a nerf on the knee...

Maybe for starter is still fine if we paired Toxic Rain with Caustic Arrow...maybe, with no more info, I'll stick to this build as starter and let's see.
Hello! Are you planning to update PoB to the 3.11 tree? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info