[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

You can remove the life mod on the bow with harvest either attack or life and then you can add attack speed with speed augment
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
speed seeds are almost non-existent for now

like 1 speed seed per 250 other yellow seeds

and all of them gives crap even with boosts

Spoiler
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 9, 2020, 10:39:22 AM
"
nico5051 wrote:
Hello guys! I really want to try this build but I have a question, can this build do red maps with low budget and lack of knowledge in crafting? (Low budget as in less than 100c?)
On a low budget best idea would be to get some knowledge in crafting, for example read how people crafted their gear in this thread. It shaves off immense expenses if you know a few simple crafting shortcuts, you don't need super in depth knowledge but with 0 crafting knowledge you'll always be ripped off on trade, like for example paying 1ex+ for a bow that someone fossil crafted for 80c.

Amulet and quiver people also are crafting fairly cheaply with harvest, but I expect them to cost much more on the market. Amulet is probably above the level of "100c for the whole character", but tbh 100c is a very low level of investment, you should have more than that by the time you finish yellow maps.
"
nico5051 wrote:
Hello guys! I really want to try this build but I have a question, can this build do red maps with low budget and lack of knowledge in crafting? (Low budget as in less than 100c?)

And by the way, any budget gear section?

Well, you can play SSF, every single piece of gear is for free here! :-)

Spoiler

Now i'm working on new amulet (onyx base with both +1), quiver with double dot, 2nd bow for bosses only, and chaos dmg belt. Still need to drop bases for ring/gloves/chest... :-(
I need to replace a ring of mine. Is there any consensus on preferred min max being with the skitterbot ring or a curse on hit ring with stats? Is it skitterbot if I don’t need the stats of another ring?

Edit - will take any other recommendations on how to min/max my character. Next thing I’m doing is rerolling my cluster jewels and I just swapped to kill all bandits so I have 6 passives to throw into them. So tips on rolling them is welcome. Other things on my to do list include helm, belt, and boot enchants and corrupting my empowers and my enlighten.
Last edited by mschultz32 on Jul 9, 2020, 11:28:50 AM
"
Hasunic wrote:
You can remove the life mod on the bow with harvest either attack or life and then you can add attack speed with speed augment

I'm trying with remove attack/add attack since the seeds are easier to come by. I had 8% attack speed there but I reforged it.

I'll try buying some Speed seeds.

Any other tips? All gear is self crafted by the way.
Two more GG items to add to how awesome harvest is

Life on the helmet sucks, it has T1 hybrid, but total shit flat life, im working on getting some add/remove life to fix that.
Last edited by chaelp on Jul 9, 2020, 12:29:22 PM
Is there a really good crafting guide for complete beginners? I don't even understand what you guys are talking about most of the time.
"
drawmonster wrote:
Is there a really good crafting guide for complete beginners? I don't even understand what you guys are talking about most of the time.
Ooh that will be hard because there are many different crafting methods and each of them works a bit differently.

If you have any specific question, shoot!
simple guide

1. alt / chaos spam mods which can't be modified with harvest
2. remove useless mods with harvest
3. add useful mods with harvest

i wish GGG add mana seeds, it could make craft trivial
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 9, 2020, 3:51:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info