[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

i didn't found anything about this change in patch notes, maybe just visual bug?
"
Hasunic wrote:
With the recent patch, they removed the "attack" tag from +2 bow gems, which means if you are using the "cannot roll attack modifiers", you are able to hit both +2 bow gems and +1 gems now.
It didn't have an attack tag before either... You couldn't remove it with harvest "remove attack mod" so it was safe to use that option to remove random other prefixes.

If they removed +2 to bow gems from "cannot roll attack modifiers" this will actually fuck up casters more than bow builds, because they can't use that mod for spells.

Anyone tested it out after the patch?
i think its just a bug like it was with +2 arrows
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hodqsp/psa_forcing_2_arrows_using_cannot_roll_attack/

ggg just forgot to add attack tag :D
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 10, 2020, 4:43:12 AM
"
"
chaelp wrote:
Two more GG items to add to how awesome harvest is

Life on the helmet sucks, it has T1 hybrid, but total shit flat life, im working on getting some add/remove life to fix that.

I feel like a gg helm should have a lot of ES to take advantage of our ascendancy

For what I want on the helm theres no way I can get a lot of ES, plus, I'm already pretty much maxed out on dodge 90% of the time, so adding like 500 more evasion isnt going to do much in my book, rather have a good life roll and +1 to aoe for my auras

i like my helmet :D

high es helmets are very easy to make with harvest if you are lucky

i made one just coz i had defence crafts
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 10, 2020, 1:29:28 PM
"
chaelp wrote:
"
"
chaelp wrote:
Two more GG items to add to how awesome harvest is

Life on the helmet sucks, it has T1 hybrid, but total shit flat life, im working on getting some add/remove life to fix that.

I feel like a gg helm should have a lot of ES to take advantage of our ascendancy

For what I want on the helm theres no way I can get a lot of ES, plus, I'm already pretty much maxed out on dodge 90% of the time, so adding like 500 more evasion isnt going to do much in my book, rather have a good life roll and +1 to aoe for my auras

Dodge and Evasion actually don't relate like you think.

It's like armor and block chance, they are independent.
"
Hasunic wrote:
"
"
Hasunic wrote:
With the recent patch, they removed the "attack" tag from +2 bow gems, which means if you are using the "cannot roll attack modifiers", you are able to hit both +2 bow gems and +1 gems now.

That’s bad because then we can’t craft +2 to support gems if we hit +2 bow gems right ?

Exactly. Buton the other hand, you only lose 6% dps or something, arnt forced to use empower and you can craft a +3 bow with only 3 exalts now.

I’m pretty casual so I have a lot to learn in the crafting department. I’ve been sitting on a T1 dot bow waiting to add a harvest speed aug (if those seeds ever drop) then go through your guide. With all the changes what would you do in this situation? Has this changed anything?
I would just double slam if I end up getting the +2 bow gems. I havnt tested on standard yet if its actually the case.
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
Pretty much done with my gear, everything is self crafted with the exception of the uniques obviously, I would like to hit a higher life roll on my helmet and get the -6 all resists belt enchant, but I'm happy with everything, every boss down, A8, Cortex, Delirum influenced Oshabi, Uber Atziri, Uber Elder.

Ok so I had no idea awakened arrow nova was so amazing for clear. If you arent using this for mapping you're crazy. Its basically 2 click to wipe a legion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info