[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

"
weppe1337 wrote:
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
I was able to use the "remove speed/add speed mod" garden craft to make my GG bow. Don't care to wait around for more of them to get better tier of speed.

Nothing wrong with that bow at all. It will take you all the way. Maybe not the harvest boss but everything else.

What would be better tho?

That attack speed could be improved as well as adding the harvest craft to shift quality to improve attack speed slightly further.
harvest boss very easy when you cap chaos resist at 75
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 8, 2020, 10:17:51 AM
Easily harvest crafted my amulet and quiver yesterday, not sure why anyone would pay exalts for these, cost me less than 1 ex to make both.

"
chaelp wrote:
cost me less than 1 ex to make both.
Counting market value of the harvest crafts, or counting them as free because self farmed?

self crafted using harvest, cost me 30c for 100lvl 6link base + 1ex for redeemer exalt

and 2 days of farming defence/chaos seeds

quiver was chaos spammed for t1 dot very fast and cleared with harvest of useless affixes

now the only target for me is bow, i have failed with speed seeds long ago and added projectile speed and cant get remove speed for weeks already to spam attack mods
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 8, 2020, 2:05:17 PM
"
EaterOfBabies wrote:
Need some more help with crafting. How would you all approach this bow? Weed craft life roll off to make room for CDOT? Is that my only option? Thanks.

Any thoughts on best way to craft?
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
chaelp wrote:
cost me less than 1 ex to make both.
Counting market value of the harvest crafts, or counting them as free because self farmed?

self farmed, it also didnt take many add removes to get what i needed, amulet took 3, quiver took 1
"
EaterOfBabies wrote:
"
EaterOfBabies wrote:
Need some more help with crafting. How would you all approach this bow? Weed craft life roll off to make room for CDOT? Is that my only option? Thanks.

Any thoughts on best way to craft?

craft chaos dot multiplier on this bow and use it, coz your current is 5link only

start making another bow
first of all you should roll t1 dot multiplier as it cant be crafted with harvest

and it souldn't have any other mods not removable by harvest like mana or attributes
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 8, 2020, 5:14:00 PM
Hello guys! I really want to try this build but I have a question, can this build do red maps with low budget and lack of knowledge in crafting? (Low budget as in less than 100c?)

And by the way, any budget gear section?
Last edited by nico5051 on Jul 9, 2020, 2:23:14 AM
Any pointers on what should I progress gear-wise?

I'm still adjusting the crafting on some gear but most of the damaging stats are present.

I'm crafting a 2nd chest to see if I can remove physical damage return.

Maybe a quiver with 2 DOT Multi?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info