[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

"
Juts wrote:
it looks like any medium and small clusters are broken
Edit any medium that has 5% chaos multi to 4% and it will work.

"
mschultz32 wrote:

Key question now is what do I do with my flasks once I hit 100% ailment avoidance? I’ve never hit it, so do I just ditch my flask “of heat” for example?
Yeah you don't need "of heat" if you're ailment immune. Options you can roll are:
- staunching
- curing
- warding
- the attack speed affix
- unique flasks like dying sun and / or witchfire brew
- adrenaline
- stun avoidance syndicate mod if ghost shrouds aren't enough
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Juts wrote:
it looks like any medium and small clusters are broken
Edit any medium that has 5% chaos multi to 4% and it will work.

"
mschultz32 wrote:

Key question now is what do I do with my flasks once I hit 100% ailment avoidance? I’ve never hit it, so do I just ditch my flask “of heat” for example?
Yeah you don't need "of heat" if you're ailment immune. Options you can roll are:
- staunching
- curing
- warding
- the attack speed affix
- unique flasks like dying sun and / or witchfire brew
- adrenaline
- stun avoidance syndicate mod if ghost shrouds aren't enough

Dying Sun is a good idea, as is curing or just more adrenaline. Also forgot about that recently added attack speed mod. I feel like it’s fairly recent at least.

Also continued with the luck
First of all a big thanks Hasunic for this great guide.
Picked this as my starter for Harvest and I was able to kill T16 Conquerors on a 5Link Silverbrough with really basic gear. I had so much fun that i now want to push the char into endgame.

Since I'm a crafting-noob I'd need some help to finish my Bow.
I craftet this Bow (Alt-Regal, can't roll Attack mod + Beastcraft Add Prefix Remove Suffix)

Now I would do Multi-mod, +2 supported gems, chaosDOT multi with my bench.
Then remove Life-Mod/Attack-Mod with garden to clean the Life gain on Hit.
To get attackspeed i'd then use the garden augment Speed-Mod (or remove+add speed-Mod if I hit proj speed).

Should this work as i planned it or is there a better way to finish the bow?
"
Raizinho wrote:
First of all a big thanks Hasunic for this great guide.
Picked this as my starter for Harvest and I was able to kill T16 Conquerors on a 5Link Silverbrough with really basic gear. I had so much fun that i now want to push the char into endgame.

Since I'm a crafting-noob I'd need some help to finish my Bow.
I craftet this Bow (Alt-Regal, can't roll Attack mod + Beastcraft Add Prefix Remove Suffix)

Now I would do Multi-mod, +2 supported gems, chaosDOT multi with my bench.
Then remove Life-Mod/Attack-Mod with garden to clean the Life gain on Hit.
To get attackspeed i'd then use the garden augment Speed-Mod (or remove+add speed-Mod if I hit proj speed).

Should this work as i planned it or is there a better way to finish the bow?

That should work.
you can spam remove-add attack mode for attack speed too, since they are more common that speed seeds :D
Spoiler

also can add weapon enchant 1% attack speed for 8% quality, or aoe

i made myself poison immune boots, since shakari pantheon was nerfed, tired of poison slowdowns
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 6, 2020, 5:49:51 AM
What gems do we use on High End?
i am using a Penetrating Arrow Quiver.

Been runing maps/bosses with:

Chest: Caustic Arrow + Vicious Projectiles + Void Manipulation + Swift Affliction + Arrow Nova + Empower

Bow: Toxic Rain + Vicious Projectiles + Void Manipulation + Mirage Archer + Swift Affliction + Empower
Using this setup for a fast boss killing, since TR does more damage
Do we can either use Emporwer or Culling Strike? thats it?
also, can craft a double-influencied gloves with CS.
i personally use CA in bow, and TR in chest

CA + Vicious Projectiles + Void Manipulation + Swift Affliction + Pierce + Empower

TR + Vicious Projectiles + Void Manipulation + Swift Affliction + Damage on Full Life + Mirage Archer

not worth using empower in chest imho, it gives less damage than dofl with +gem level corruption on chest

its enough damage to kill all bosses
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 6, 2020, 4:54:18 PM
"
Sonidox wrote:
i personally use CA in bow, and TR in chest

CA + Vicious Projectiles + Void Manipulation + Swift Affliction + Pierce + Empower

TR + Vicious Projectiles + Void Manipulation + Swift Affliction + Damage on Full Life + Mirage Archer

not worth using empower in chest imho, it gives less damage than dofl with +gem level corruption on chest

its enough damage to kill all bosses

Well, i like the CA with arrow nova for a fast map cleaning (tbh, i know its like the same.) i have a quiver with pierce, should add pierce as gem?
Also, dofl for is bad ;~ i suck at some things and most of the times i am out of full life
Hey all!

Loved playing this last league where I got to level 97 for the first time and really got into crafting my own gear. I wanted to do the same thing this league, but man, I'm struggling. For one thing, I checked my previous character, who had 5k life and ES, plus 15K evasion. Right now I'm only rocking 5K life and 1K ES, with 7.3K evasion. General survivability seems to be an issue, and my bossing DPS seems low.

Other than getting lucky on a 6-link seed craft, I haven't had much luck with improving my gear. On top of that, currency has been hard to come by so far, as I'm short on exalts and lack most of the top crafting options.

My gear is not great, but if you have any suggestions for what to prioritize, I'd really appreciate it.

Spoiler

Edited for more context on the specific areas I'm struggling with.
Last edited by Ruxxe on Jul 7, 2020, 1:04:11 AM
"
Ruxxe wrote:
Hey all!

Loved playing this last league where I got to level 97 for the first time and really got into crafting my own gear. I wanted to do the same thing this league, but man, I'm struggling. For one thing, I checked my previous character, who had 5k life and ES, plus 15K evasion. Right now I'm only rocking 5K life and 1K ES, with 7.3K evasion. General survivability seems to be an issue, and bossing DPS seems low.

Other than getting lucky on a 6-link seed craft, I haven't had much luck with improving my gear. On top of that, currency has been hard to come by so far, as I'm short on exalts and lack most of the top crafting options.

My gear is not great, but if you have any suggestions for what to prioritize, I'd really appreciate it.

Spoiler

Edited for more context on the specific areas I'm struggling with.

Easy thing would be a new chest. Even if it’s only 5 link might be worth it. Try to get 1300 evasion and 300 ES on it, and get the jun craft for 10% of max hp as es. Just buy cheats to unveil off trade until you get it, shouldn’t be too expensive.I’ve been using this one and it was cheap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info