[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

How do you get PoB to show the total DPS numbers? I imported the 3.11 PoB and its showing the DPS for TR as 232k...
Use the PoB Community version. I have a link to it in the guide.
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
"
arikshkol wrote:

another question what is more important dps wise quality or gem level of ca and tr?
Gem level by miles.
You can quality your supports and utility gems but main skill prio gem level. Gem level on CA / TR increases base damage by 10-15% per level and everything scales off it. Quality gives 10% inc aoe which is barely noticable if you have other increases to aoe in your build.
Those of you who know more about crafting than I do... With the current Harvest mechanics, is there a better way to craft a bow than the 3 fossil combo? I'm still using a 6L Silverbough (and doing fine damage wise, but know it could be much better) and I've been using my Harvest bench to spam attack rolls on a 6 link i83 level bow. Nothing so far. I would prefer to use the league mechanic and looking at mod weighting at poe.db it shouldn't be too rare to at least hit a +2 bow gem and AS bow which I could then craft in a more traditional way...just to take advantage of the massive seed pile I have haha.

All the "how to" Harvest stuff I can find focuses on GG gear like tailwind+onslaught boots or explode/frenzy/spell crit chests or really solid leveling gear, but not much in the middle.
There is no harvest mod that targets +gem mods or dot mods.

Best you can use harvest for is shave some annul costs for removing unwanted mods (esp. attack / elemental mods) and adding attack speed suffix for the toxic rain best combo (have bow with dot suffix and try to augment with speed).
"
kentakofotDM wrote:
Unavailable

On my first try using corroded + jagged and metallic, finally some luck. Been using same bow for 40 levels ubtil now

How do you craft this? You put corroded, jagged and metallic fossils all on a same resonator?
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
@Hasunic

Just a heads up, it looks like any medium and small clusters are broken in your 3.11 pob, probably due to the jewel socket change. Im on the latest community fork.

Wanted to show off my first big craft. Both resistances are t2 and were hit on the first go around so I left them since I have bigger fish to fry.

I also started crafting my boots and gloves tonight. With my boots, I got ilvl 86 shaped two toned boots, scoured, transmuted (max t1) 35% ailment avoidance, then augmented 89 (max t1) life. Incredible luck there to not alteration one time. Regaled some low fire res, so I can just weed craft them from here no problem.

Gloves I bought 84 hunter sorcerer gloves. Took a limited number of augments for t1 chaos damage over time and augmented 31 intellect. Low mod, but hey, we need int and no seeds to help with that craft so I’ll take it. Regaled physical damage to attacks so I can just remove that and craft on ailment avoidance as well as seed augment life and defenses.

Key question now is what do I do with my flasks once I hit 100% ailment avoidance? I’ve never hit it, so do I just ditch my flask “of heat” for example?
Last edited by mschultz32 on Jul 4, 2020, 10:20:31 PM
Finally crafted something after just saving horticrafts in my stash

not super amazing but it will do :)

"
gabolaman wrote:
"
kentakofotDM wrote:

On my first try using corroded + jagged and metallic, finally some luck. Been using same bow for 40 levels ubtil now

How do you craft this? You put corroded, jagged and metallic fossils all on a same resonator?

Yeah, saw earlier in this thread how to Craft the bow so went delving until got all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info