[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

You want 4p or 5p medium and 8p large, but ofc if you are playing ssf beggers cant be choosers

Curse effect medium clusters are realy good too but doesn't work against hexproof enemies
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
Last edited by Hasunic on Jun 29, 2020, 1:51:20 AM
Thanks, will look into it.

Meanwhile got lucky after ~500alts/ augs with thise one:

Any idea how to progress for a decent life/ res/ despair + open prefix for -mana craft?
"
morfer wrote:

Also I skipped Delirium and never used those cluster jewels, is this one any good?
Wait for the patch that lets you trade jewels for guaranteed socket. And yes, 6 is not great because you lose a point, but if you're SSF like Hasunic pointed out you can't do much about it.

After the patch I'd reroll this, Circling Oblivion was nerfed and half of it now only applies to ailments which doesn't work for this build, good nodes to aim would be:
- flow of life
- exposure therapy
- brush with death
- brewed for potency
- student of decay

maybe even vile reinvigoration if you scale ES.

Wait for patch and then try to get a combo of any of the 2 above.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
morfer wrote:

Also I skipped Delirium and never used those cluster jewels, is this one any good?
Wait for the patch that lets you trade jewels for guaranteed socket. And yes, 6 is not great because you lose a point, but if you're SSF like Hasunic pointed out you can't do much about it.

After the patch I'd reroll this, Circling Oblivion was nerfed and half of it now only applies to ailments which doesn't work for this build, good nodes to aim would be:
- flow of life
- exposure therapy
- brush with death
- brewed for potency
- student of decay

maybe even vile reinvigoration if you scale ES.

Wait for patch and then try to get a combo of any of the 2 above.

Thanks for your input! I am not SSF, just said in my post, that my gear was mostly crafted by myself, since I got lucky from time to time and just bought the bases =)
"

what should i upgrade? beside gem lvl

thanks for help
"

CA is good early in the game like Hasunic mentioned many times and that's correct.
The difference between TR and CA is that CA doesn't stack so you can't reach TR kind of dmg.
Once you get to end game (any player not you specifically) TR does millions more DPS compared to CA.
There's a reason TR massively dominates poe ninja compared to CA so saying CA is better is nonsensical but i guess you know better than all the top players.

Early on ? Its good the whole way.

How many times does it stack ? Since right now my caustic arrow is going 775k chaos damage per second. My ToxicRain even if I switch it up and put it in my bow its only going to 70k per second. Roughly 2x the time and a shitload more running around to kill a conqueror over Caustic Arrow.
"
morfer wrote:

Thanks for your input! I am not SSF, just said in my post, that my gear was mostly crafted by myself, since I got lucky from time to time and just bought the bases =)
Yeah for trade you want to buy 4 or 5 passives medium with damage over time multi or chaos damage over time multi (the second one can roll more notables, some of them pretty good like wicked pall).

Large you want 8 notables, chaos one is best because you can roll a lot of useful notables, bow one is servicable, it has 1 good notable (tempered arrowheads) 1 ok notable (broadside) and rest sadly useless.

In a world where 3-notable large is very hard to make taking the bow one is an option. However chaos is gonna be easier to target with harvest if you get "add chaos mod" options.
I used around 8k alt + regals etc, i have even changed bows for other ones and still best what i get is

do u think I should proceed with this or pray do rng gods and roll more?xD
Good morning,

I'm enjoying the build. The fact that I can do pretty much any map mod is just really nice. Leveling was smooth. The only times I died where in the weird sections were my resists were still not capped.

Mapping is reasonably smooth (just started into T5 maps), though I've occasionally got one shot by things I guess when RNG disfavored me, so I'm currently trying to get more HP on my gear.

Delving is about the same as mapping though I haven't died in Delve, yet but I'm only down around monster level 64-70ish.

The only content I'm having some issues with are Alva missions (do they have heaps of Chaos resistance? because it feels so slow to clear the packs in the incursion rooms that I'm not always able to get doors open) and research labs for Jun missions which also feel dicey though I've managed all the ones I've done so far.

Current gear

I haven't unlocked the chaos damage over time recipe from Jun yet and I don't feel like I have enough currency to start spamming alts or fossils + resonators on a bow, yet, so what would be my best course of action for upgrading my bow? Hit up a crafting service for the chaos damage over time craft?

I've got about 5 of the Imperial Legacy div cards and I believe one porcupine div card.

Thanks,

"
sencik wrote:
I used around 8k alt + regals etc, i have even changed bows for other ones and still best what i get is

do u think I should proceed with this or pray do rng gods and roll more?xD

Whats wrong with that bow ? Multimod +2 support and ideally dot and be good to go ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info