[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

"

yellow t1, vivid thornweaver. Also works with the attack version but not as high of a probability.

I am reading a description of what it does and no way I could think that it does remove master craft. Thanks!
Quick question with this build. Why do we use TR for bossing when the DOT from CA is much higher? I appreciate any tips on this!
"
jusstin1 wrote:
Why do we use TR for bossing when the DOT from CA is much higher?
CA doesn't stack with itself but stacks with Toxic Rain and Toxic Rain does stack with itself.

So if you play CA only (which I did last league, it's viable, just a bit slow, you'll have hard time to surpass 2 million dps without big investment) after you put down CA, totem and curse you can basically afk until you have to refresh any of the 3. Or you can fill that gap with toxic rain.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jun 26, 2020, 5:43:38 PM
Thoughts on this bow?

Are the additional arrows superior to damage over time multiplier? I can augment speed until I hit IAS on this and then meta craft.
Last edited by mschultz32 on Jun 26, 2020, 9:54:24 PM
I think dot multi are better than arrows, but its still a good bow. Especially if you get the speed mod too.

[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
I added CA to my setup - even on 5L in chest it feels great for clear. I'm wondering how to pick the best setup now between TR and CA, if my priority is single target dps on endgame bosses, should I use TR in 6l +3 bow and CA in 5l chest? Or vice versa?

Also, what links would you suggest? I see you are running something else than in guide, why is that?

I dont have Empower, till now I was running
Toxic Rain + Swift Affliction + Void Manip + Mirage Archer + Awakened Vicious Projectiles + Efficacy

After picking up CA I've tried
Caustic Arrow + Vicious Projectiles + Mirage Archer + Swift Affliction and I was testing 5th link with GMP / Pierce / Arrow Nova and I honestly dont know which one is the best choice here.

If that helps, I got pierce quiver

Also, I wouldn't mind swapping gems for bigger bosses, and run for example 6l CA + 5L TR on maps and just swap it before Conqueror / Sirus fight.
Last edited by maciek2g on Jun 27, 2020, 3:15:27 AM
Just droped this on SSF... that looks like something i can use? At least until i drop some elder/hunter gloves.

"
Hasunic wrote:
I think dot multi are better than arrows, but its still a good bow. Especially if you get the speed mod too.

Went with your advice and hit. Cost me too many exalts to finish it until I sell that 2 extra arrow bow. Thanks again

Also if anyone needs the crafts in league softcore, I can do all the crafting on the bow for you. Easiest way is to just PM me as my hours are at odd times.

My first real craft since I dropped an awakener orb.

Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Jun 27, 2020, 10:11:37 PM
Here is my gear so far, A5 Sirus down, gear isnt that great yet but its getting there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info