[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

I am pretty nooby myself, but its easy to test, might try it out tomorrow, no real time today for PoE :)
"
Yep, the Remove a random Speed modifier from an item and add a new Speed modifier portion.

I was under the impression when you use this on a crafted modifier, it rerolls it as an explicit modifier; people on reddit seem to be using this to craft 3-resist + life chests and stuff; I'm horribly new to crafting so was hoping to use this and get some decent items.

Yeah, you can just roll one stat, and then add everything from harvest, i did these from scratch on SFF, with mastercraft/harvest remove:

Plus you can use randomize to get at least T2/3 tier everywhere.

It is easy because outcome is kinda predictable with resists, it might be harder to do it with some attack stat, i havent seen so many attack replaces yet.
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
Yep, the Remove a random Speed modifier from an item and add a new Speed modifier portion.

I was under the impression when you use this on a crafted modifier, it rerolls it as an explicit modifier; people on reddit seem to be using this to craft 3-resist + life chests and stuff; I'm horribly new to crafting so was hoping to use this and get some decent items.

Yeah, you can just roll one stat, and then add everything from harvest, i did these from scratch on SFF, with mastercraft/harvest remove:

Plus you can use randomize to get at least T2/3 tier everywhere.

It is easy because outcome is kinda predictable with resists, it might be harder to do it with some attack stat, i havent seen so many attack replaces yet.

What crafting options are you using to add resistances and life without re-rolling existing mods?
"
With the way harvest crafting works, isn't it now possible to alt for dot multiplier, bench-craft the attack speed and reroll it with the remove one add one harvest craft?

Yes, this should work with both the speed modifier and attack modifier seeds, with speed being better odds.
"

But if you got the dot alone on the item, you still have to regal it, so there is room for another (crafted) suffix -> attack speed.

So you are still force to alt+aug+regal. But if you hit those, u can remove the craft I guess.
"
SauMaris wrote:

What crafting options are you using to add resistances and life without re-rolling existing mods?

You mastercraft it. Then use "remove/add" option, and its native now, so you can mastercraft another one.
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
SauMaris wrote:

You mastercraft it. Then use "remove/add" option, and its native now, so you can mastercraft another one.

Cool, which seed does that?
Hey guys, I am pretty new and trying to get into crafting bow and could use some help.

I currently have 6 link Thicket bow (ilvl 68) with +2 to bow and 11% attack speed, its yellow. How do I proceed from here?
"
SauMaris wrote:
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
SauMaris wrote:

Cool, which seed does that?

yellow t1, vivid thornweaver. Also works with the attack version but not as high of a probability.
"
SyntaxDei wrote:
Hey guys, I am pretty new and trying to get into crafting bow and could use some help.

I currently have 6 link Thicket bow (ilvl 68) with +2 to bow and 11% attack speed, its yellow. How do I proceed from here?

Depending on how far you are into the content, you could put t1 chaos DOT multiplier Jun craft on it and be good to go.

For an endgame bow you will want ilvl 82+ to get higher tier mods.

Another option with your current bow would be to fossil craft for +1 to socketed gems and +2 to socketed bow gems, but yours is pretty good already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info