Younger cousin #rekt someone.

Just a little backstory here. I got a younger cousin, 17 years old, he's autistic, and he was getting bullied at school.

During Thanksgiving dinner, he was there, and I pulled him aside and told him that he can't let people treat him that way. He's a big kid, almost as big as me. I looked at him and told him to show me the best punch he's got. I held my hand out to the side and let him hit my hand. I didn't butter it up any, I told him he hits like a little girl.

But after that, I showed him how to throw a punch. He needed to straighten up his wrist, and have the first 2 knuckles facing forward sticking out past the the others. Then I showed him how to punch straight, and put a body rotation into his punch. The 2nd time he hit my hand, it actually hurt. I told him when he punches, aim for to he nose.

Then I asked him what he was going to do next time someone put a hand on him, and he casually just extends him arm out into a punch.

Anyway, right before his Christmas break, he breaks someone's nose at school, and he got suspended. His mother was shocked. "Who showed him how to do that?". She asked. I told her it was me. Some backstory on her, she's one of those cowardly christians who believes in turning the other cheek. Even when her kid is getting bullied in school, and the kid's dad left her 10 years ago (i don't blame him). I told her she needs to fight that suspension all the way to the school board, because her son had been getting bullied for years, and it's within his rights legally, and morally to fight back.

That's my way of contributing to the anti-bullying campaign, and to be honest, this is how things used to be handled prior to the snowflake generation.

I guarantee he won't get bullied again after splattering someone's nose with a full rotation.

When he turns 18, I'll teach him an arm lock into compound fracture.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Dec 24, 2019, 10:35:50 AM
Last bumped on Jan 4, 2020, 2:39:02 AM
I believe that in general violence is not the answer to violence (can only lead to more violence in a perpetual endless cycle). But when one's list of alternatives grows thin then it is (as clearly showcased in this... case). Not only your mate discovered something he never thought he had in the first place, his self confidence (and esteem) which is a very good thing, but at the same time an ill tempered git with a nasty character might (I say just might) get illuminated in the light of the holiday n all that, and cease to bully other kids around from now on.

So with no further ado you get a thumbs up from me, and a very merry Christmas to you and your cousin.
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
This kid has slurred speech, has visible and audible "ticks" due to his autism, and that's why he got bullied.

However he's big enough and strong enough with his natural frame to where he's "tough guy by default" size in HS, but he was completely unaware of his strength, and all I did was give him a little bit of confidence.

What really pisses me off about the whole thing is him getting suspended for defending himself. When I went to HS, if some kid put their hand on you, you could punch them in the face and get no disciplinary action, and the one who started it got suspended. Our principal was an old Marine corps colonel, old school guy, and he believed in self defense. If a kid was getting bullied, and I heard this second hand, he would literally tell these kids parents that your kid has permission to punch the bully.

It's fucked up that they got these anti-bullying campaigns that are encouraging bullied kids to be even bigger cowards, yet when a kid who's getting bullied fights back, he gets suspended. I'm gonna send a letter to the school board over this, because it's total BS, and just dead wrong. And I'm gonna tell them I'm going straight to the media with this, if they don't solve this in a fair manner. Fox News likes stories like this, and the last thing they want is negative press from cable news over this, and it's easier to just do what's right and revoke the suspension. He got 2 weeks suspension for this! I'm gonna have to go to bat for him, because his mom is too much of a coward to do it. I have nothing but utter and complete contempt for this woman.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Dec 24, 2019, 2:33:26 PM
I understand what you're saying, and the anger, but you must make certain that you didn't give him that much of a... nudge out of the door, as a very olde friend of mine (with a pointy hat and a beard) used to say, ye know once yer out there there's no telling where you might be swept off to, n all that crap. You don't want your mate going about smacking people around all the time just because he can now, do you?

And you shouldn't feel that way about your aunt, one needs strength (albeit in spirit rather than body) to be able to turn the other cheek, and doesn't necessarily mean that the person is a coward. I mean to be a single parent, a mother especially raising children on their own, well it takes guts, and most likely without any glory at all.
"
I understand what you're saying, and the anger, but you must make certain that you didn't give him that much of a... nudge out of the door, as a very olde friend of mine (with a pointy hat and a beard) used to say, ye know once yer out there there's no telling where you might be swept off to, n all that crap. You don't want your mate going about smacking people around all the time just because he can now, do you?

And you shouldn't feel that way about your aunt, one needs strength (albeit in spirit rather than body) to be able to turn the other cheek, and doesn't necessarily mean that the person is a coward. I mean to be a single parent, a mother especially raising children on their own, well it takes guts, and most likely without any glory at all.

Not to mention the resentment she feels toward her son for being special needs, and the scorn and tongue-clucking of her peers implying she must have done wrong to have a son with autism.

I do agree that teaching him to stand up for himself is good, but he should never get a feel for turning to aggression to solve his problems. He may say he understands the line, but it's very easy to cross that line if you might have problems self-regulating your emotions or misread social cues, as these folks often do.

A big props for going to bat for him at the principal. That's something that could follow him if it's allowed to stick. Suppose he gets accepted into a job placement program or early college acceptance, if they see on his record that he's been suspended for assault, they could revoke it. Zero tolerance and all that. If he learns instead to anticipate and avoid situations where he could get bullied and trapped, and clue some of his peers and supervisors in to his condition and have them watch his back, that will accomplish something a thousand punches can't.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
I believe that in general violence is not the answer to violence (can only lead to more violence in a perpetual endless cycle).

NO, that is plain wrong. When I was a kid I was a victim too and no matter what I tried I recived my beating every day. One day (I was 15) after years of being the punching ball I grabbed a small 250g hammer and became a magician. With the help of my wand I was able to turn one of the biggest bullies from my shool into a pile of bleeding shit that peed his pants and was crying for mercy. No one touched me ever again in that shool and even Sir bully never raised his hand again, not against me and not against anyone else. Sadly some people only learn from pain and shock and if you deliver both at a decent level they'll never forget their lesson again! I'm almost 50 now and I never started a fight in my life but since that day every time someone thought that it would be a good idea to harm me I made him regret that decision. Like Bas Rutton once said: "I don't belive in an eye for an eye. I believe in two eyes for an eye."
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Dec 26, 2019, 5:24:59 AM
"

Naw, she's scum. She was always referred to as "the bitch" by pretty much everybody behind her back, and occasionally to her face.

I remember when I was 12, and she tried to discipline me, and I told her you're not my mom, and I'll hit you back. My dad hated this woman, and took my side on this. My dad would have knocked her teeth out if she touched me.

She's insufferable. Her husband left her because she was insufferable, and she never remarried, and never will. She's not attractive, and her personality is insufferable.

Every single ounce of misfortune she's experienced in her life was from her own doing. Even her kid being special needs. She would drink and smoke pot when she was pregnant. And the suddenly one day she finds "gawd". I'm sorry, but hahahaha, she's a pathetic existence.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Dec 26, 2019, 8:34:22 AM
I have always told my kids that if someone lays their hands on you, you let 'em have it.
When my eldest was in Grade 5, her little brother was in grade 2.
Some punk in grade 7 was picking on him and she knocked the punk down.
When the kid's Dad showed up, he took one look at my daughter, grabbed his kid and said "let's go", never ever again did that boy tease anyone at that school.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
When I was in school it was a given if someone hit you, you hit them back. Not sure what people are thinking these days. They go on and on about anti bullying but if you don't allow people to defend themselves that makes it a paradise for bullies.
Censored.
"
DoubleU wrote:

When my eldest was in Grade 5... knocked the punk down...

Thumbs up to your eldest, good kid!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info