[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

"
anonymous890 wrote:
"
Ezevade wrote:
I need someone to explain to me what am i missing, why are we all using Assassin's mark on hit ring with Farruls fur if fur already gives power charges?

It gives more damage from critical strikes too. Also basically free vs using CoH with frostbite or something like that

But would it not be superior to get Curse enemies with Frostbite or Elemental weakness on a ring instead since they can both be achieved with The Hunter or The Redeemer influence?

Managed to create this. Not sure if mirror worthy but if anyone wants to copy it can be done.
-update- It has now been mirrored once.
https://i.imgur.com/Vq7Igbe.jpg
Last edited by PajasN on Jan 12, 2020, 1:40:37 PM
finally i 6 link my farrull take like 1000 fusing, also take my awakened curse on hit to 5 thanks to tora and pures rotas anddd finally got vorici on research

Can this build be possible without using Skyforth? Prolly use a rare boots for more defense/offense..
I'm currently level 57 and feeling pretty squishy on HC. How can I improve my defenses?

Also, is the 2H staff mandatory?

made some dumb, unnecessary gloves.
great build, just hit 40/40.
"
Ezevade wrote:
"
anonymous890 wrote:
"
Ezevade wrote:
I need someone to explain to me what am i missing, why are we all using Assassin's mark on hit ring with Farruls fur if fur already gives power charges?

It gives more damage from critical strikes too. Also basically free vs using CoH with frostbite or something like that

But would it not be superior to get Curse enemies with Frostbite or Elemental weakness on a ring instead since they can both be achieved with The Hunter or The Redeemer influence?

Frostbite/Elemental Weakness is indeed better for Premium Build if you're running the full blown Bottled Faith/Zealotry setup. Until then Assassin's Mark is basically equal and it doesn't really matter which of the three curses you use.

hi im playing a guardian ice nova build , ill like to try this one, so what i need to change ? besides the tree obviously.
"
meister1523 wrote:
Can this build be possible without using Skyforth? Prolly use a rare boots for more defense/offense..

Of course, you can buy/craft two-toned boots or buy Omeyocan Carnal Boots.
Personally for me Awakener Orb crafted two-toned boots are the best
Hi, was able to craft a beautifull Frenzy Charge/Spell Crit chest:

Since I now have Frenzy Charges up all the time I'm asking my self if we use Cold Snap for enything besides Frenzy Charge generation?

Could I just link Frost Bomb to Bonechill and Unbound Ailments or is there any advantage for using Cold Snap?

Otherwise thankl you for the build it's really great!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info