[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

Just another question:

In your presentation you recommend flame dash AND smoke mine? How do you manage to use both? Just curious how to deal with that without skipping vaal grace for example...
"
Zimmi_1983 wrote:
Just another question:

In your presentation you recommend flame dash AND smoke mine? How do you manage to use both? Just curious how to deal with that without skipping vaal grace for example...

I used smoke mine exclusively in Sirus fight to skip past the storms, but it seems like its a lot easier to do now with new patch anyways...
Easy 36+ even without the premium build, NiceBuild. Bosses get deleted and clear speed is quite strong when you can one tap packs with one Nova cast.
Last edited by Rysidion on Jan 11, 2020, 2:07:43 AM
Thanks for the build, really fun to play and really helped me get to 36 challenges this league . But i can't do Atziri or Uber Atziri with this build though because i die instantly to her natural reflect lol.
Atziri is a challenge to see who is reflect clone. I killed her with 4 dying
I meant it's not even the clone phase. Atziri has like 2% natural reflect. So if you deal too much damage you still can kill yourself with that. I thought it was a bug at first but then my friend told me that.
Decided to mess around with the glove and got this:
Last edited by v3n48 on Jan 11, 2020, 12:02:26 PM
"
Zimmi_1983 wrote:
Just another question:

It replaces the Faster Casting linked to Cold Snap in my original setup.

Smoke Mine is good for the movement speed buff but it's not instant. Flame Dash is better when (1) you already have Smoke Mine's 30% movespeed and don't need to refresh it, or (2) you need to instantly dodge out of a boss mechanic.
"
Atziri is a challenge to see who is reflect clone. I killed her with 4 dying

Sibyl's Lament + Soul of Yugul = 100% reflect immunity
you might have a little less damage or bulk due to it, but atziri is childs play for this amount of damage anyways.
I need someone to explain to me what am i missing, why are we all using Assassin's mark on hit ring with Farruls fur if fur already gives power charges?
"
Ezevade wrote:
I need someone to explain to me what am i missing, why are we all using Assassin's mark on hit ring with Farruls fur if fur already gives power charges?

It gives more damage from critical strikes too. Also basically free vs using CoH with frostbite or something like that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info