[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

I'm looking to buy any excellent glorious vanity (preferably on CI spot but pain attunement could work too if it's good enough), willing to pay a good price for them.

I got into some money (cadiro HH lol) and am also looking to buy a good fossil + shocking conflux helm if any's around.

Feel free to DM me ingame or here, thanks.

"
Microchaton wrote:
I got into some money (cadiro HH lol)

how much did cadiro want for the HH?
26k coins, so 260c basically. Not bad when HHs are 100+ex
"
Microchaton wrote:

congrats! that's a respectable profit ;)

i'm looking to upgrade to some tailwind boots. how do you guys deal with stun locks? are you using the brine king pantheon? i don't have a good understanding of the stun mechanics or why stuns are an issue with this build :/
"
qaizr wrote:
"
Microchaton wrote:

congrats! that's a respectable profit ;)

i'm looking to upgrade to some tailwind boots. how do you guys deal with stun locks? are you using the brine king pantheon? i don't have a good understanding of the stun mechanics or why stuns are an issue with this build :/

Brine king pantheon plus the lab enchant that gives stun resistence
Stuns are an issue with this build because stun chance is based on your health, and despite being pretty tanky we have very little health, as such we need to get some kind of stun resistance

I personally noticed the lack of stun res pretty much immediately after upgrading my skyforths to tailwind, so i'd say its very much an important thing to try and get.
"
Hypershot1 wrote:
I personally noticed the lack of stun res pretty much immediately after upgrading my skyforths to tailwind, so i'd say its very much an important thing to try and get.

thanks for the explanation and advice!
Uhm anyone can guide me through leveling process and the progression of nodes when leveling? I've read the guide but I can't seem to notice the leveling guide.

Very much appreciated! Love the build btw!
Thanks for this veary nice build, i really likes ice nova for a couple of leauges now. Uber elder and Sirius done, (Sirius dropped Sword 20ex) so im planning on to Craft better rings.

POB if someone is interested: https://pastebin.com/kdtB2JTw

I want to give this build a try.

Budget is 30ex.

Will there be any problem on killing metamorphs in juicy t16's?

It's ok if it is not good for end-game bosses. Just metamorphs in +100q T16 maps?
Last edited by pphnx on Jan 10, 2020, 10:58:49 AM
"
pphnx wrote:
I want to give this build a try.

Budget is 30ex.

Will there be any problem on killing metamorphs in juicy t16's?

It's ok if it is not good for end-game bosses. Just metamorphs in +100q T16 metamorphs?

With 30 ex you can shred through everything in this game with this build, including any end-game boss.
Last edited by Moethelion on Jan 10, 2020, 10:46:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info