Development Manifesto: Balance in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

interesting changes, cant wait to see patch notes
Wow much balance! Such nerfs!
Shitty changes if you're a necro
<3

- Carni
>All ranged attack skills have been reviewed, with most receiving numerical adjustments

Well spectral throw is ranged and an attack, lets see if really all ranged attacks have been reviewed after its incredible stomping.
some people will be mad about the "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers" instead of multiple.. :)
those multiple crafted modifier things will be so expensive in standard
but i would not say they were easy to come by, for some people spending 6ex on that is quite a lot
Last edited by loomysh on Dec 10, 2019, 10:51:34 AM
GGG
the ranger is the most difficult character to play because he s weak.
since 7 years im playing i saw you nerfed most of all the good mechanics and items that helps ranger to survive.
and now in 3.9 you want us to play all the bow fire skills....bow fire skills are pretty shitty....need better improvement .
every time there s something that work with ranger it s nerfed ( point blank ,tornado shot,scourge arrow , toxic rain ,reach of council,etc....)

GGG I LOVE YOUR GAME IM PLAYING IT SINCE 2013 BUT IF YOU NERF EVERITHING IN POE THAT GIVE US PLEASURE WE GONNA GO TO PLAY DIABLO 4.HOPE YOU ANDERSTAND ME.
"

GGG I LOVE YOUR GAME IM PLAYING IT SINCE 2013 BUT IF YOU NERF EVERITHING IN POE THAT GIVE US PLEASURE WE GONNA GO TO PLAY DIABLO 4.HOPE YOU ANDERSTAND ME.

lol go play diablo 4 :D :D in 10 years... :D :D
never liked bow builds, im glad they are getting nerfed :D
This is a buff.
500k life boss vs 4k life player... clap clap !
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info