Development Manifesto: Balance in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

Long time haven't seen such a rage :)
This is the time where we have to use our flexible minds in order to survive...which poe is all about ;]
"
Incarcerated wrote:
No, it absolutely should not be providing people with perfectly rolled items 1 week into a league.

Multimoded items with 1 "real" mod and 4 crafted mods are not "perfect" by any measurement. They are somewhere between mediocre and decent, depending on a build and item type.

"
Incarcerated wrote:
Stop whining and wait to see the patch notes/play the league before you threaten to quit and stomp your feet. [...] The beauty of it is that you can TRY it before you make your mind up instead of acting as a spoilt immature crybaby

You are the only one who is behaving this way, not the person you are replying to. Stop insulting people only because they have different opinion than you do.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
All these tencent bot created accounts, saying same absurd sh1t under every nerf note:

Nice!

Hyped!

Pog!

PogChamp!

makes me want to puke ... apparently tencent want to make sure so people would RMT even more on their "side" websites ;-)
Last edited by phatschtuff on Dec 10, 2019, 11:22:59 AM
"
Oxidizerr wrote:
So much QQ its unreal...

Adapt to the changes and have fun as GGG intends it,
if you can't or this game model doesn't suit you then simply walk away.

Great balancing manifesto , waiting for the actual numbers.
Good luck to everyone in 3.9

That's what makes it kind of funny and sad at the same time: so many people crying that "___ IS DEAD" but we have basically no numbers.

These knee-jerk reactions are insane. We don't know anything yet.
"
IceKingLP wrote:
Checklist for a good game:

1.Buff melee attack builds
2.Nerf them
3.Buff minions
4.Nerf them
5.Nerf bows
6.Nerf everything
7.Buff monsters

after 3.9

People found a way to make strong physical bow builds

8.NERF THEM HARDERRRR

This
Multi-Mod Crafting didn't need a damn Nerf to it. The Costs better go down or there really is no point in it anymore, might as well farm Uniques instead. Either way, this takes some more fun out of the game for me.

Stop nerfing the fun GGG Jesus...
"
Eko13 wrote:
Guess they convinced me to not play this league and not buy the league supporter pack...

Multimod nerf is ultra bad i hope they come back on their words.

these nerfs are fucking up 80% of the player base that are casuals like me (i mean playing under 4-5 hours a day not a real casual) and a huge buff to the 20% that are mainly streamers/racers and poeple that spend their whole life on the game and easily craft perfect items without multimod.

[Fun]
[/Fun]

No, this is amazing change. a RPG game like this has no place for easy bs like this. you are supposed to find good items, not spamming currency for one decent mod and finish it in the crafting bench. it made everyone lazy and stupid
"
phatschtuff wrote:
All these tencent bot created accounts, saying same absurd sh1t under every nerf note:

Nice!

Hyped!

Pog!

PogChamp!

makes me want to puke ... apparently tencent want to make sure so people would RMT even more on their "side" websites ;-)

Nice!

Pog!

Hype!

Clap!

monkaS!

Is that bot enough for you or do you need more? :D
Cant wait to see how balanced bows are. Arc, CoC, Minions shit you guys have Ghostcrawler back there turning the dials? Add some Death and Decay with fear I need his balance nostalgia to come back.
everyone getting really pissed about the nerfs to darn near everything and buffs to mobs, jesus ladies and gents you just got advanced skill gems that have increased the power of EVERY BUILD. FOr crying out loud, they have to buff things to keep things stable with regards to those. ANYTHING that gets buffed this league will be even bigger due to those. Multimodding nerfed? great how about the EX that gives certain mods playing into this. Lets make sure we keep things in the holistic mindset of the game is making a metric shift towards specialization of items, including currency mods between fossils and spec exs. Things change, Adapt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info