[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Guys need some help with my character. I am stuck in blood acqueducts, can't seem to have an efficient way to transition into freezing pulse, I only got 1 exalted orb since I made the character, need much more, feeling kinda stuck. Anyone care to take a look at my character and give me some steps to follow?

so i also league started this build and the leveling is awesome. the first few acts are quite slow but then it ramps up in dmg and speed considerably. especially the later acts are a breeze.

i respecced into FP after the story. before, WoC was more than enough dmg.
when you play the totems correctly, you can even neglect resi cap for almost the complete story and the first few map tiers.

having 1ex on hand is more than enough to get a good pair of starter wands, kikazaru, a 5L soul mantle and so cheap gear to get your attributes running. so the transition should be easy for you
"
headsho111 wrote:
"
Guys need some help with my character. I am stuck in blood acqueducts, can't seem to have an efficient way to transition into freezing pulse, I only got 1 exalted orb since I made the character, need much more, feeling kinda stuck. Anyone care to take a look at my character and give me some steps to follow?

so i also league started this build and the leveling is awesome. the first few acts are quite slow but then it ramps up in dmg and speed considerably. especially the later acts are a breeze.

i respecced into FP after the story. before, WoC was more than enough dmg.
when you play the totems correctly, you can even neglect resi cap for almost the complete story and the first few map tiers.

having 1ex on hand is more than enough to get a good pair of starter wands, kikazaru, a 5L soul mantle and so cheap gear to get your attributes running. so the transition should be easy for you

I am steamrolling through maps at the moment (only just hit yellows) with a total investment of 20c so far (5L Soul Mantl was 12c, everything else 1c each - kikazaru, first snow, essence worm, clear mind, self-flagg, wise oak, amulet). I splurged and got a 2c belt :)
Still got a couple of sockets not linked up, but feeling no urgency to get them done...

For more casual players (I count myself one), there are plenty of 1c items in trade that are 'good enough' to keep you going into higher tier maps.
I decided to try out FP totem again this league. It does really feel a lot weaker than a couple of leagues before.

Map clear is still good, but Freezing Spear seems like necessary for bossing.
using ice spear for bosses i do not see any dps difference - do i need to switch some other gems as well ( compared to the fp setup ) to see an improvement?
I've been away from the build for 2 league

- Why is everyone rocking only one kik ring atm? how do we get our invul to curse now?
"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:
I've been away from the build for 2 league

- Why is everyone rocking only one kik ring atm? how do we get our invul to curse now?

- resistance and ailment protection mastery ( + the wheel around ofc )

until you get

- viridis veil + blue ring

questions answered?
Last edited by bex_HB on Oct 28, 2021, 1:38:46 PM
I jumped on my Standard league toon I haven't played since 3.14 and updated my points spread. I'm extremely squishy and died a few times doing a T12 map. Can anyone look at my build/gear and tell me what I'm doing wrong?
How should I go about seeing how much damage I'm doing in PoB? I'm a total dps 95,000 is that per projectile or per totem? I think its per totem right?
Berserk is a good manga
I feel that this build is pretty squishy, would you ever consider going a es block shield with glancing blows?
"
SystemSlay3r wrote:
I feel that this build is pretty squishy, would you ever consider going a es block shield with glancing blows?

This build was always squishy, thats no news, "kill before getting killed" was always the motto.
Investing in block is waste of dps which - besides buffed again enemies - was halfed by yet another GGG´s fail recently. Putting points / slots in defense is not worth it, at least if you want to progress into reds.

So : again it has become a lot of harder that pre-3.1.6.

[Removed by Support]

// support seems to be very sensitive to what your company does :
destroying builds, destroying the game for people not doing this game 24/7
Last edited by bex_HB on Oct 29, 2021, 6:09:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info