[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

i think build will still be good :O or hope :)
Anyone looked at tectonic slam, ice crash, earthquake totems?
"
loloppe wrote:

If you don't feel like playing FP but would like to play totem, Shockwave Totem (Astral Projector + Atziri's Reflection), Dark Pact (Astral Projector + Atziri's Reflection), Ball Lightning are still very good too.

I think Forbidden Rite totems look like they could be pretty promising, and they'd come online before Shockwave/Dark Pact since you don't need Astral Projector. You do need a couple of medium totem clusters with the totem chaos resistance node, but that shouldn't be too bad since the chances of getting it with Harvest's Reroll w/ Chaos are high. Might be worth keeping an eye on!
Last edited by Azbroolah on Jul 21, 2021, 6:22:14 PM
"
Anyone looked at tectonic slam, ice crash, earthquake totems?

Definitely interested in Ice Crash, but haven't even begun to crunch numbers.
Happy Gaming!
The more I think about it, I may not wind up updating this guide for now, or to any significant degree anyway.

I'm not all that excited about league starting it, which is a pretty strong indicator to me that I probably shouldn't invest as much time on it as I used to.

Right now I'm leaning towards starting FRite totems since it'll be something new.
"
The more I think about it, I may not wind up updating this guide for now, or to any significant degree anyway.

I'm not all that excited about league starting it, which is a pretty strong indicator to me that I probably shouldn't invest as much time on it as I used to.

Right now I'm leaning towards starting FRite totems since it'll be something new.

Oof.
"
Wallach wrote:

Uh this might sound silly, but do you plan to release a build guide/POB for that? I was very excited to play your FP totem so I imagine you'd get FRite totems right as well haha!
Last edited by Headdeh on Jul 21, 2021, 7:47:18 PM
"
Wallach wrote:

Well that is unfortunate, I guess all good things come to an end.
"
Wallach wrote:

Would you end up building it similar to dark pact but without the astral projector ring?
"
Wallach wrote:

Thank you man for keeping up this guide for years, literally

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info