[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

NM...I don't read so well
Last edited by banthom on May 28, 2021, 8:22:25 PM
Alright. After a long time following every page and comment I'm going to ask you guys which thing you would upgrade first to get better. Ive checked for wands that have +1 cold gems but they only add about 2% increased dmg. Pls review my character :)

https://pastebin.com/uRb6x5Gy

budget 15ex
Last edited by Lunethzz on May 29, 2021, 3:09:21 PM
Can i level with totems? Is selfcast FP that much better than totems?
Kinda tired of selfcast tbh , thats why asking.
Hey guys ! im currently selling my whole stuff to buy what i need for this build ! i love the concept :d
could someone link me an high budget pob ? and what's the awakened hextouch build on viridil's veil ? i have been reading pages without finding it :')

thank you guys !
"
Can i level with totems? Is selfcast FP that much better than totems?
Kinda tired of selfcast tbh , thats why asking.

Normally you level with Holy flame totem / Wave of conviction,
this works quite well in the leveling phase until switching to FP ( you want the two threshold jewels on your tree at that point ).

Did this way already second league in a row, very smooth.
Thanks for the build , i wanted to start with it then switch to a better one. Finally i kept it as my main char due to the insane clear/single target dps and the fact that the total cost is pretty cheap (i spent around 60-70ex for the total stuff)

The only cons i would say is the survability in some situations like stand in circles ultimatums but i can't really complain , i'm not a skilled player either way.

My final stuff i guess , not sure i will add any piece , i'm pretty happy with that :

Last edited by shedrek on May 30, 2021, 1:21:42 PM
"
shedrek wrote:
where to put a watcher's eye ?

into a socket
"
etherel90 wrote:
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Can you give me advice what now pls ? :)
I am lvl 95 and I am thinking about second cluster jewel path in tree.

ITs worth to refund normal tree nods and go to 2 good passive skills in large cluster ? (not so rich to go 3 )

Or where to invest currencies now ? thanks :)

Ok, gear wise you have a couple options. First off you have no double curse from either an anoint on your amulet or an Awakened Hextouch setup. I'd consider that first. Second, I would try to roll a new ring that has a T1 or T2 resist on it to help alleviate in other areas. Next gear upgrade would probably be a Bottled Faith flask. You can also consider swapping out your gloves for a pair of Breathstealers with a damage anoint. High QoL for ultimatums.

On to your tree. In order to free up some points for an additional cluster, reroute your starting nodes from the life/mana all the way up to Sanctity, for the Damage and Mana then Int nodes. That will use use 4 instead of 6, saving you 2. Other points you can drop are the 3 into Arcane Capacitor, the 3 into Nimbleness and Coordination if you don't need the dex. And Firewalker, not sure if you took that for res or not. Out of those possible 10 points I would first use 5 of them to get Throatseeker. The other 4 could get you to the next cluster jewel socket. I don't think I would bother with a 2 passive Large cluster. Just get a medium if you can't afford another 3. If you go double curses, I'd recommend a jewel w/ Wish for Death and Master of Fear. I also prefer an Ancestral Echo / Sleepless Sentries jewel over Repeater / Streamlined. I like having the Onslaught on Totem Cast, it's a very nice QoL upgrade.

I did huge changes ... Can you chest my profile now pls ? I have only 220k dmg in HO. Whats wrong ?
Hi!

First, Thanks for the build!

One question,is a good build for Delve? (Around 275/350)

TY!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info