[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Why the 120% crit boots enchant while not criting recently, when we crit with cold snap and frost bomb?
I got extremely lucky and crafted perfect
Wand with 42 proj,74 cold dmg ,69 mana regen and all cold +1.but I thought i could annul mana regen and completely bricked it. Are my wands okay ,i somehow fixed second gotnlucky again and after spamming exalts it gave crit multiplier. I can one shot shaper elder,cortex Izaro but kinda struggling against maven. I have 2 mln effective dps from pob. My char is open. Should i go full Dps and remove life jewell?
which curses would you recommend and how high should you level them? Haven't found anything in the description
"
Giosh4 wrote:
My char is open. Should i go full Dps and remove life jewell?

Spoiler
Try to get a life jewel w/ 2 crit multi mods on it. Also I think you should go for Bottled Faith over Cinderswallow. It makes a big difference in both DPS and survivability. And if you drop the 3 points in Nimbleness and reroute your starting 5 Mana/Life Nodes + Sanctity to the Damage and Int nodes you can save 2 points there and take all 5 of those points and get Throatseeker. I think that should be an overall DPS increase.

"
ffaakkee wrote:
which curses would you recommend and how high should you level them? Haven't found anything in the description

Spoiler
If you are going by Wallach's guide he's using Sniper's Mark and Frostbite along with Frost Bomb. If you are going with Awakened Hextouch in the helm, use Hydrosphere/Frostbite/Elemental Weakness. Level them up to max.
How did you get totems as "books"?

MTX in shop for totems as books.
PM me if I win something!
or IGN: moararmor
"
nicoferrero11 wrote:
How did you get totems as "books"?

Arcane Tome Totem Skin
Ahhh thank you!!
Can you give me advice what now pls ? :)
I am lvl 95 and I am thinking about second cluster jewel path in tree.

ITs worth to refund normal tree nods and go to 2 good passive skills in large cluster ? (not so rich to go 3 )

Or where to invest currencies now ? thanks :)
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Can you give me advice what now pls ? :)
I am lvl 95 and I am thinking about second cluster jewel path in tree.

ITs worth to refund normal tree nods and go to 2 good passive skills in large cluster ? (not so rich to go 3 )

Or where to invest currencies now ? thanks :)

Ok, gear wise you have a couple options. First off you have no double curse from either an anoint on your amulet or an Awakened Hextouch setup. I'd consider that first. Second, I would try to roll a new ring that has a T1 or T2 resist on it to help alleviate in other areas. Next gear upgrade would probably be a Bottled Faith flask. You can also consider swapping out your gloves for a pair of Breathstealers with a damage anoint. High QoL for ultimatums.

On to your tree. In order to free up some points for an additional cluster, reroute your starting nodes from the life/mana all the way up to Sanctity, for the Damage and Mana then Int nodes. That will use use 4 instead of 6, saving you 2. Other points you can drop are the 3 into Arcane Capacitor, the 3 into Nimbleness and Coordination if you don't need the dex. And Firewalker, not sure if you took that for res or not. Out of those possible 10 points I would first use 5 of them to get Throatseeker. The other 4 could get you to the next cluster jewel socket. I don't think I would bother with a 2 passive Large cluster. Just get a medium if you can't afford another 3. If you go double curses, I'd recommend a jewel w/ Wish for Death and Master of Fear. I also prefer an Ancestral Echo / Sleepless Sentries jewel over Repeater / Streamlined. I like having the Onslaught on Totem Cast, it's a very nice QoL upgrade.
Last edited by etherel90 on May 28, 2021, 11:59:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info