[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Vassal_ wrote:
Thanks a lot for the time you guys put into this,loving the build so far however
this is my first ever season and im slowly learning the game.Im kinda of stuck not knowning how to proceed with the build atm.Id appreciate any help given.My char is called Vassal_

Cant see your char!
"
Wilmots wrote:
"
Vassal_ wrote:
Thanks a lot for the time you guys put into this,loving the build so far however
this is my first ever season and im slowly learning the game.Im kinda of stuck not knowning how to proceed with the build atm.Id appreciate any help given.My char is called Vassal_

Cant see your char!

Do i have to export it somehow to pob and share the pastebin link?
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
HELLERcz wrote:
"
Wilmots wrote:
No need for vengeful any longer after the nerf

So what other jewel will you recommend me?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2685450/page/392#p24045700 has some discussion, though it doesn't take prefix/suffix into account.

I took blanketed snow, disorienting display, prismatic heart for one, and blanketed snow, disorienting display, blizzard caller for the other.

Huh ... all these are too expensive ... i need to farm more exas . :) but ty for reply.

Now I tried to kill Sirus A9, it was hard ... he IK me alot. I killed him at last TP spot :( idk why it was so bad. Maybe I am noob .. or -48% chaos res .. bad panteon..
No just set your characters for viewers in your account settings
"
Vassal_ wrote:
Do i have to export it somehow to pob and share the pastebin link?

You have to set it public in your profile, under Privacy settings.
"
Wilmots wrote:
"
Fenris1970 wrote:
A somewhat theoretical question, and I can't seem to find the answer. If I get a Tabula before the Soul Mantle and Kikazarus (and have a First Snow already) should I swap to Freezing Pulse or keep using the Holy Flame Totem? If I should keep the Holy Flame Totem how would a 6 link look like? My guess is Elemental Focus, Infused Channeling, Controlled Destruction, Added Fire and Fire Penetration but not sure about it...

I swapped to FP after having one first snow socketed absolutely any issues!

Thanks for the answer.
You should be able to see my chars now.Sorry i had to login through steam i had no idea.Any help would be appreciated <3
"
Blazesmash wrote:
You should be able to see my chars now.Sorry i had to login through steam i had no idea.Any help would be appreciated <3

One of your wands is very bad. Get cluster jewels, get awakend gems, or at least get some quality on your gems, this gives tons of damage...grab at least a lvl 21 fp.

Your head enchant is...well....no good
Last edited by Wilmots on May 24, 2021, 5:57:26 PM
Ty for the reply im working on the awakened gems,how would my passive skill tree change if id get some clusters
"
Blazesmash wrote:
Ty for the reply im working on the awakened gems,how would my passive skill tree change if id get some clusters

Gear/cluster jewels in the OP.

You can just buy a pre-enchanted Veil for less than the awakened dps gems, so I'd get that after a 21/20 FP. I'd also get damage vs chilled gloves, and a single hatred mod Watcher's Eye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info