[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
HELLERcz wrote:

So what other jewel will you recommend me?

You should probably PoB it, but most of the mods are pretty close after Blanketed Snow which was the best for me in all cases. I'd take whichever is cheapest, NoImagination probably took the best ones (blind is always decent defensively, curse effect is always nice, Prismatic Heart helps with fixing resists etc.). But DPS-wise most variations of Blanketed Snow + 2 other mods should usually be quite similar.

BTW: 265k hideout dps now, still working on rolling a good medium curse cluster (dropped a base, stubborny refusing to just buy it instead). The build already demolishes everything at A8 (Sirus, juiced Ultimatums, poor conquerors melt before they can even do anything) - and this is *before* second cluster setup and +2 Mantle. Mad props to Wallach, NoImagination et al. for this awesome build.
Is the veil really better than an atziris reflection?
They're basically the same. Reflection is better if you can do double/triple elevated hat and get a great weapon, but both pretty hard without harvest.
Iam about to fight sirius A1,
https://pastebin.com/We4F4kJu
here is my build, i have about 5ex, do i need to improve anything on my build,
since im newbie to this build, and do not know much about crafting, so please help me with crafting recipe if i need to craft something new to,

i got about 90k dps with hatred in my hideout, can i improve it with just 5ex to beat higher Awakened level sirius
thank for the helping :(
Last edited by thienvipga on May 24, 2021, 11:30:40 AM
"
thienvipga wrote:
i got about 90k dps with hatred in my hideout, can i improve it with just 5ex to beat higher Awakened level sirius

First things first, get yourself a 21/20 Freezing Pulse. I notice you are missing quality on yours. Second, I would drop Vaal Righteous Fire. What it adds in damage doesn't make up for how a big strain it puts on your survivability. Go with Vaal Grace/Haste or get Phase Run for some phasing. Your gloves could be changed out to either a % damage against chilled enemies or Breathstealers w/ a damage anoint if you can maneuver your resists. Awakened Gems on your 6L would be where I would go after that. Then Freezing Pulse Projectile Speed enchant on helm.

Getting a Clear Mind and 1mod Watcher's Eye would be a big dps boost for you too. It looks like you should have 1 jewel socket in your medium cluster. Watcher's eye looks like more DPS for you currently.
Last edited by etherel90 on May 24, 2021, 12:31:26 PM
"
etherel90 wrote:
"
thienvipga wrote:

First things first, get yourself a 21/20 Freezing Pulse. I notice you are missing quality on yours. Second, I would drop Vaal Righteous Fire. What it adds in damage doesn't make up for how a big strain it puts on your survivability. Go with Vaal Grace/Haste or get Phase Run for some phasing. Your gloves could be changed out to either a % damage against chilled enemies or Breathstealers w/ a damage anoint if you can maneuver your resists. Awakened Gems on your 6L would be where I would go after that. Then Freezing Pulse Projectile Speed enchant on helm.

Getting a Clear Mind and 1mod Watcher's Eye would be a big dps boost for you too. It looks like you should have 1 jewel socket in your medium cluster. Watcher's eye looks like more DPS for you currently.

Thank you very much, appreciated with this :D
A somewhat theoretical question, and I can't seem to find the answer. If I get a Tabula before the Soul Mantle and Kikazarus (and have a First Snow already) should I swap to Freezing Pulse or keep using the Holy Flame Totem? If I should keep the Holy Flame Totem how would a 6 link look like? My guess is Elemental Focus, Infused Channeling, Controlled Destruction, Added Fire and Fire Penetration but not sure about it...
So tough to get a plus 2 Soul mantle, people are nuts...75 Ex up...and dumb as they are they dont even role max spell damage on it before corrupting...
"
Fenris1970 wrote:
A somewhat theoretical question, and I can't seem to find the answer. If I get a Tabula before the Soul Mantle and Kikazarus (and have a First Snow already) should I swap to Freezing Pulse or keep using the Holy Flame Totem? If I should keep the Holy Flame Totem how would a 6 link look like? My guess is Elemental Focus, Infused Channeling, Controlled Destruction, Added Fire and Fire Penetration but not sure about it...

I swapped to FP after having one first snow socketed absolutely any issues!
Thanks a lot for the time you guys put into this,loving the build so far however
this is my first ever season and im slowly learning the game.Im kinda of stuck not knowning how to proceed with the build atm.Id appreciate any help given.My char is called Vassal_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info