[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Finally finished lvl'ing up and equipped all the (semi) high end gear. Map mods question -- is the only thing we can't do or would be difficult is no regen? Or are there other things I'm not considering that would be an issue?

Sorry for the basic question and/or if i missed it in the guide somewhere.
elemental reflect can be annoying when your totems dont deal enough damage.

@etherel90 thanks for your advice, especially panicked life flask feels really good.
got some other lucky exalt drop but unfortunately was 2 min late for a +2 30% viridis veil for around 3 ex today.
Last edited by Lego_Lars on May 11, 2021, 2:11:40 PM
"
Lego_Lars wrote:
unfortunately was 2 min late for a +2 30% viridis veil for around 3 ex today.

3ex I think is around what I paid for mine. If you can find one cheaper with only +1 to skills you can just use a divine orb or 2 later.
"
etherel90 wrote:
"
Lego_Lars wrote:
unfortunately was 2 min late for a +2 30% viridis veil for around 3 ex today.

3ex I think is around what I paid for mine. If you can find one cheaper with only +1 to skills you can just use a divine orb or 2 later.

Can confirm this -- I got a 30% viridi's +1 for 1ex. I'll throw a few divines at it to get it to +2 a bit later -- 50% chance :)
"
wickster92 wrote:
Finally finished lvl'ing up and equipped all the (semi) high end gear. Map mods question -- is the only thing we can't do or would be difficult is no regen? Or are there other things I'm not considering that would be an issue?

Sorry for the basic question and/or if i missed it in the guide somewhere.

No regen maps are easy, if you move from life flask to hybrid one. You'll still get topped with panicked + 66% more healing from Ryslatha, and it provides you with enough mana to clear screen or two.

Elemental reflect maps are cancer for me, because I'm not yet at a point where my totems oneshot everything, so I still have to recast them on some packs.
What about Atziri's Reflection version? Is it really inferior to the setup here?
"
Laue wrote:
What about Atziri's Reflection version? Is it really inferior to the setup here?

There was some discussion about that earlier in the thread around league start, and I believe the consensus was that it does have the potential to be better due to reflecting hexes onto enemies rather than just being immune to them, as well as being able to swap your magic ring for a rare, or run another Essence Worm for a 2nd aura and possibly get a double proc from Watcher's Eye. But it requires you to build a really nice helmet to make up for the lost dps from a 2nd weapon. And it's harder in this league to craft something like that.
Last edited by etherel90 on May 11, 2021, 3:48:13 PM
A shame. I've got Atziri's Reflection from the Reliquary and really wanted to use something as rare as that :(
Shoutout to Wallach, etherel90 and all the other people providing advice in this thread. This is my 3rd character this league (TR Ranger and an Exsanguinate Scion) and so far this feels better than both of them. I just cleared a T14 conqueror at level 75 with no issues. Yeah i had a bunch of ex to dump into it right at the start...but even with OP gear on the other builds...it wasn't as good as this.

Anyway -- I'll be around and trying to improve things as I level. I just want to say thanks!
Can anyone give me a clue on what to upgrade next?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info