[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

For everyone that cannot survive in Ultimatums or is struggling with surviveability in general, I would keep a phasing flask and stay on the flash freeze annoint instead of going with a second curse. I am level 98 and have done everything solo except The Feared, which I had an aurabot for and have done 5 times now. I have considerably less DPS than most on POE Ninja and only just recently upgraded to a trigger wand... Once I bought a decent wand with trigger, A9 Sirus went from an easy fight to a complete joke.

This build is amazing and I will most likely be hitting 100 for the first time on it. Props to the creator and everyone helping in the comments.

Last edited by AcidBoost on May 11, 2021, 4:29:10 AM
"
BillyHargrove wrote:
Can I use this build with Freezebolt instead? I like the bubbles
I'm wondering exactly the same.

The reason why I went for ballista elemental hit is that freezing pulse has massive visual clutter.

Is frostbolt available alternative w/ everything else the same?
Someone mind checking my gear for the next improvement?
I just found 2 ex (got a third in chaos) thats sitting in my stash.

I think I need to many levels/skill points to be ready to invest in large cluster jewelel, got 1 medium running.

No awakened gems jet, should I wait until I can afford awakened controlled destruction?

Im kinda happy with my flask setup with phasing and am quite aware that I need my flasks to cap out res, thats fine for me, or at least boots or gloves that would really improve my defences are something like 5+ ex.

Mind have a look at my build? My damage sucks, how can I improve?
"
Smeevil1 wrote:
I don't know when do I hit the powerspike

Spoiler
I'm not sure there is another power spike. At this point, there are just tons of little things that add up that makes Wallach's DPS so high. He has crazy good rolls on his wands. He has additional cold damage on his magic ring. He has a corrupted implicit on his chest. Non-damaging ailments on his boots. Bottled Faith flask. 2 medium cluster jewels. 20% self flagellation (which are cheap, you should switch yours out for one). All of that just adds up. I'd just keep working on things, 1 at a time.

"
BillyHargrove wrote:
Can I use this build with Freezebolt instead? I like the bubbles

"
p2015 wrote:
Is frostbolt available alternative w/ everything else the same?

Spoiler
I can't say for sure but switching to Frostbolt, you lose out on a lot of projectile speed and freeze chance. The reason Freezing Pulse works so well is the projectiles fire fast and clear/freeze stuff before it has a chance to get to you. I'd imagine without that extra projectile speed it won't work as well.

"
Lego_Lars wrote:
Someone mind checking my gear for the next improvement?

Spoiler
30% projectile speed enchant on helm. I'd also move your frostbite setup into your helm to take better advantage of +2 skills. Remember to change level of arcane surge accordingly. Get awakened gems for your 6L chest. I got Controlled destruction last. They're all going to be DPS improvements so get them in whatever order you can afford. I'd change your life flask to a Panicked prefix for instant heal. Get a 20% self-flag, they're only 1c. It is possible to find boots with 25+ movespeed, 70+ res, 70+ life str, and a decent enchant for less than 2ex. You just check every day, maybe put up live search.

"
jamie_4_1_0 wrote:
Mind have a look at my build? My damage sucks, how can I improve?

Spoiler
Get a 2nd First Snow. Get a 20% self flagellation for 1c. The biggest damage improvement for you is going to be to switch into a Viridi's Veil, Coward's Legacy, Pain Attunement setup. Pandemonius will help a lot with defense. You should get the recommended flasks from the guide. Switch out multiple projectiles for hypothermia. Get gloves with +% damage against chilled enemies. Boot enchantment as well. Also you'd have to check PoB but I feel like if you swapped the 3 points in Dire Torment for the 3 in Throatseeker it'd be a dps increase.
Last edited by etherel90 on May 11, 2021, 10:58:07 AM
Thanks @etherel90 to answering my question!
I start to use Brutal_Restraint Jewel because of dexterity problems!
With first divination i got:2 x 20% Elemental Damage,20% Projectile damage and 10% Increased Duration of Elemental Ailments!Is this good or roll something else?!
Trying this build out for a bit of fun, but sadly, it says i can't use PoB as the link needs 'updating' whatever that means, so can't see where you put cluster jewels etc

This is my gear so far

Last edited by Eag1e on May 11, 2021, 12:28:51 PM
"
Eag1e wrote:
Trying this build out for a bit of fun, but sadly, it says i can't use PoB as the link needs 'updating'

Spoiler
Are you using the PoB Community Fork? That is the one everyone has migrated to using because it is able to calculate additional things and is better maintained.

"
bro82 wrote:
Is this good or roll something else?!

Spoiler
Hey sorry, I don't really know much about the Timeless Jewels. I'm not currently using a brutal restraint.
Last edited by etherel90 on May 11, 2021, 12:41:27 PM
"
etherel90 wrote:
"
Eag1e wrote:
Trying this build out for a bit of fun, but sadly, it says i can't use PoB as the link needs 'updating'

Spoiler
Are you using the PoB Community Fork? That is the one everyone has migrated to using because it is able to calculate additional things and is better maintained.

"
bro82 wrote:
Is this good or roll something else?!

Spoiler
Hey sorry, I don't really know much about the Timeless Jewels. I'm not currently using a brutal restraint.

No worries,you help enough so far!Best of luck to you!
Nice, deleted old one, installed new one, looks so much better. Thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info