[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
braniels2 wrote:
Hello im trying to make this build in pob, but when i check the curses my damage go down, this is why??

It's probably because you are using Viridi's Veil, which still isn't fully supported in PoB. You need to edit that item and add the "Unaffected by Curses" affix so it behaves as it would in-game.
"
Wallach wrote:
"
braniels2 wrote:
Hello im trying to make this build in pob, but when i check the curses my damage go down, this is why??

It's probably because you are using Viridi's Veil, which still isn't fully supported in PoB. You need to edit that item and add the "Unaffected by Curses" affix so it behaves as it would in-game.

thanks now works, one last question, why are two curses (sniper mark and frostbie) in the cheap POB?? i dont see any way to apply an additional curse
"
braniels2 wrote:
"
Wallach wrote:
"
braniels2 wrote:

thanks now works, one last question, why are two curses (sniper mark and frostbie) in the cheap POB?? i dont see any way to apply an additional curse

Uhh.. Wallach's OP explained it.

"
Whispers of Doom - With the changes to curses and the new Sniper's Mark, it's become much more desirable to acquire this +1 to maximum curses so that we can apply Sniper's Mark and Frostbite to the same target. Until you have an amulet good enough to justify the cost of this anointment, you can refresh your Arcane Surge buff with Frostbite and then immediately re-apply Sniper's Mark as it is going to be a more powerful curse even at lower ranks of Sniper's Mark (and will get you used to applying both of these curses to the boss when you do upgrade to Whispers of Doom).

The alternative is not to aim Frostbite on the boss at all, so you don't need to reapply Sniper's Mark. Arcane Surge will still proc if you aim the curse at nothing.
Last edited by limevan on Apr 30, 2021, 12:05:24 AM
"
Abadd wrote:
Hello. Ty for this guide.
What improvements are we trying to find on a Brutal Restraint jewel, couldn't find that in the build?

"
etherel90 wrote:
Seems like this is more of thing to get if you need the dex or get really lucky with the rolls to make up for removal of Clear Mind. Not even sure if it'd be worth it to pursue this unless you're hardcore min/maxing.

I think it's for a step before that - if you're on good but not incredible gear. At the absolute top end, it takes a jewel socket which can be 5% cast speed (or 7% life) and 51% crit multi, plus whatever else you were taking from those passive nodes. I guess it's possible to beat that, but I haven't seen anyone who has done it.

"
Stormzerker wrote:
Can someone take a look at my character, and tell me what my next few steps are for improvement? Thank you.

21 hatred

Both wands can be improved, but off hand in particular

Curse medium - you're running dual curses, so it's a pretty big upgrade

Single mod watchers eyes are pretty cheap and very good, much better than a small cluster

Then you're probably into 3 notable large cluster
Last edited by NoImagination on Apr 30, 2021, 12:33:57 AM
I died an infinite number of times. Worst build in the game.
В ожидании аукциона.
"
destle wrote:
I died an infinite number of times. Worst build in the game.

That's certainly one of the options.
Hi
How to craft the same wand as Wallach?

Spam alts, find cast speed + crit multi, than multicraft and than harvest fracture or...?

I missed harvest league btw
With Razor Dance as one of the mods in Ultimatum now, consider investing in a First Snow with the protective implicit.
"
I have used up my fusing orbs and ended up 5 link. Among 6 skill gems, which one should I unlink in body armor? Thank you in advance.

most people i think to 3g2b ( = remove multi-totem ) if the colours apply, playing with 1 totem less ( = 2 less ).

i myself kept controlled destruction off with playing 5l - in the end both mean around 30% less dps, so its not so much difference ( did not check pob exactly, but the figure should apply ).

... so, i hope i understood your question correctly, the question was formulated from "back to front" instead directly lol.
Last edited by bex_HB on Apr 30, 2021, 3:49:37 AM
I see some people recommend using hydrosphere setup for cursing/exposure.
My question is why is it better then Frost Bomb?
As in Blade Blast, Puryfying flame and Sniper's Mark in Arcanist Brand, and then Frost Bomb + Hextouch and 2 Hexes.
Also, I was considering skipping Elemental Exposure, so I can Annoint sth else (I like Dynamo), and putting the whole thing into a wand with "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, with a 8 second Cooldown". You guys think It's going to work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info