[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Have you considered using flame wall for leveling?

On my lvl 58 (mid act 8) with white / trash gear and 2x crafted fire dmg wands a single HFT projectile deals

12,6k DPS (no point blank)

through flamewall (lvl 15 and just accounting the added fire dmg) this would be

14,4k applying the second debuff of fire wall for further 5k dps (not counting in 1k dps of just standing in the fire wall since you took ancestral bond)

in total through fire wall we have around 20k dps per totem per projectile (14,4 + 5) instead of your 12,6k which is around 60% more damage. Note: secondary debuff could be higher if linked to elemental focus / efficiacy etc.)

I also do not take ancestral bond. A 4L wave of conviction deals around 20k dps so basically the same as HFT through flamewall.

I might try your ancestral bond + spelltotem woc though with flamewall added.

Thoughts?
My typical goto build when nothing else works (for me). This league I found it even better with Viridi's veil.

Hit lvl 100 and 40/40. That says it all. xD

Wierdly I never started the league with one before. Normally (for me) the build is gated behind Atziris reflection. Now that we have a cheaper alternative will try. Will even do a trial run and see how it goes.

Goal: To hit red maps with only Helm and Armor and rares.
"

POE ninja shows both builds to be about the same damage output in maxed form.
Using a rare helm will give you an option for a life roll.
Many helms on POE trade with 30% inc freezing pulse projectile speed plus nearby enemies have -9% to cold resistance.

The shield will give some block and will allow the use of 2 unset rings for more curses.

Because the Viridi's Veil is so cheap it is relatively easy to compare.

Aside from all this HOW DO I GET THE +1 TO LEVEL OF ALL SPELL SKILL GEMS???

I have a +1 to level of all cold spell skill gems - fractured as required but i cannot got the other +1. Any help gratefully received.

I'm also trying to figure out which build variant will do more damage. I would still prefer the Reflection variant for this very reason, High end 2nd weapon costs more than Reflection.

In order to reach similar damage output, you would need a high end Wand due to lack of additional aura (removed essence worm), decrease effect of curses (removed Reflection), and decrease in crit multi/ele damage/-res (removed rare helm).

It is better to fracture the +1 all spell instead. It has a lower weightage compared to +1 all cold spell.
You can actually reach higher damage without the shield and its a lotmore easier. Since we can use curse on hit ring , I added wave of conviction with added cold dmg + multiple totems & spell totem support. That also makes up prety much for aura loss. instead of shield getting any wand is dmg increase from that point on.
I have another question: What are the main differences in terms of Pros & Cons between Freezing Pulse and Ice Spear Totems?
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
HainLemur wrote:
You can actually reach higher damage without the shield and its a lotmore easier. Since we can use curse on hit ring , I added wave of conviction with added cold dmg + multiple totems & spell totem support. That also makes up prety much for aura loss. instead of shield getting any wand is dmg increase from that point on.

Hey do u mind sharing POB for this? If like to check it out.
Hello guys, it's late in the league but i just came back home from a 2 month work trip and want to grind endgame before it ends.
The problem is i have little knowledge and time to craft a decent wand myself and can't find any one to sell.
Does any of you have one or two decent wands to sell me? I have 10ex to spare here.

Thanks in advance!
"
SamtingRong wrote:
"
HainLemur wrote:

Hey do u mind sharing POB for this? If like to check it out.

https://pastebin.com/dsJ9BcVq

EDIT : NVM exposure don't stacks apperantly :(

Same dps with +2 wands instead of reflection
Last edited by HainLemur on Apr 13, 2021, 2:26:01 PM
"
aortisan wrote:

I went from around 600k dps to 1,6m dps in around 1 week of crafting.

This is what I crafted for reference:

How do you craft +1 all skill and +1 cold skill on wand and culling strike on the glove? Another question, how can you add more mod on the glove which already have 6 mods, prefix and suffix ? You added 1 more on them.
Last edited by TheangelGabriel on Apr 8, 2021, 5:48:29 PM
I want to try this build with wands next league, but the foil Reflection is very tempting...

"
a choice of three specific helmet enchantments are offered in the Eternal Labyrinth

Sounds pretty nice for the Veil too though.

Unstable catalyst has to be helpful too (increased critical modifiers on amulet, ring or belt), at least late game.
Last edited by NoImagination on Apr 9, 2021, 5:12:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info