[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

I used Hydrosphere to apply the curses, and I believe sniper's mark can't activate from awakened hextouch. It says:

"Must support both a skill that hits enemies, and a hex curse skill to work"

While sniper's mark doesn't have the hex tag. I used elemental weakness as the second curse.

"
aortisan wrote:
Thanks for the tips!, and enjoy your league retirement, you've done a great job for this community.

You're welcome!
Last edited by NoImagination on Mar 2, 2021, 1:57:42 PM
NoImagination is a gold mine of information.

Berserk is a good manga
Hi, thanks Wallach & NoImagination for this amazing build.

This is my highest investment build and I'm really liking the totem playstyle.

Currently running my own variant of the build (3 curses) with crafted shield instead of a second wand (still trying to craft a +2 wand). And my DPS wasn't bad at all, was able to kills A9 Sirus under 5 seconds.

Using a second wand instead of a shield and getting rid of 100% ailment avoidance for dps mod & jewel will gives me more dps boost but I'm already happy with my current state.

Showing my gear here if anyone interested:
Spoiler

Managed to made it to the top 10 in poeninja after I got my Awakened Hextouch!!
(at the time of being posted)
Spoiler

Thanks again for Wallach and NoImagination for the build~~!!
Last edited by the_overmind92 on Mar 2, 2021, 10:40:43 PM
"
Managed to made it to the top 10 in poeninja after I got my Awakened Hextouch!!
(at the time of being posted)

Jesus that dmg difference from first place is wild how in the hell.....
Berserk is a good manga
"
Jesus that dmg difference from first place is wild how in the hell.....

It's a different build (no totems), this is a better filter for what we're playing.

"
Hi, thanks Wallach & NoImagination for this amazing build.

Wallach deserves all the credit for the actual build, I just post a lot in the thread!
Last edited by NoImagination on Mar 3, 2021, 4:51:56 AM

Would you say it's worth colouring this piece?
Or should i aim for a better one and dont waste that many vaal orbs?
Hi I have a question about a variant of the build I'm playing on SSF.

I'm crafting redeemer boots with non-damaging ailment effect but in the meantime I'm using elder boots. I have spell totem support suffix and basically have an extra link for Frost Bomb(i'm not using multiple totems in my 6L FP). I've been trying bonechill but can't tell if it is buffing FP damage.

Does anyone have a good idea on whether this works?
"
aortisan wrote:

Would you say it's worth colouring this piece? Or should i aim for a better one and dont waste that many vaal orbs?

I don't know the current market, but it's probably worth 25-30ex right now, so it's worth colouring. Anything with +1 socketed gems or +2 projectile is worth colouring. Vaal orbs are cheap - we're talking ~250c to colour it, 10% of its value.

"
Stevobait wrote:
I'm crafting redeemer boots with non-damaging ailment effect but in the meantime I'm using elder boots. I have spell totem support suffix and basically have an extra link for Frost Bomb(i'm not using multiple totems in my 6L FP). I've been trying bonechill but can't tell if it is buffing FP damage.

Does anyone have a good idea on whether this works?

I am not a game mechanics guy, but I do not believe frost bomb applies chill. It applies cold exposure, a different mechanic. Therefore, bonechill doesn't help it.
Last edited by NoImagination on Mar 4, 2021, 12:03:51 AM
See that is why I ask the experts because I would've kept that gem in there forever! I'll throw in a culling strike instead. Thanks for the quick reply!
How well would a headhunter work with the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info