[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
dperls wrote:
Anyone able to give me an idea on next upgrades? I'm thinking of a watchers eye but the dps gain isn't too crazy. I really liked the idea of running awakened hex touch to fit in ele weaknesses as well so maybe that's another choice also.

Are people moving into running zealotry? Also is proj speed strictly qol? if totems are on top of a boss then proj speed does nothing right?

You could get a better weapon to replace Grim Spell for a few ex. Zealotry is more on-hit damage and cost less for a good Watcher's Eyes, there's a few for sale 15-20ex: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/LZvGbVun

Since you have Whispers of Doom on your Pandemonium, you could get Assassin's Mark Lv12 on hit on your ring.

Awakened Controlled Destruction give 10% cast speed which is pretty big.
Level 21 Multiple Totems and Hypothermia is good too and cheap to get without quality.

If you don't have any Unnerve, you could use Blade Blast or get yourself gloves with Unnerve on hit.

You could run lab to get 10% pen on boot, it's 1/30 or something like that so might take a bit of grind to get tho. If you can do Gift to the Goddess, you can do 7 enchant per lab.

Bottled Faith if you still don't have that flask, it's like 10ex but it's a massive DPS increase.

You want around 80% Freezing Pulse projectile speed, more than that is pretty pointless in most case tbh.

You could also get a belt enchant, there's 3 good for our build: Ailment duration, crit for unnerve and reduced crit when blinded. So 3/15.
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:
ah you mean the 6l bench receipe works on a corrupted item as well? this is did not think about ^^

maybe i should really just try to vaal, not waiting for hitting the temple mod - seems to be faster to achieve some nice outcome.

Yes to both. The bench recipe is 1500 fuses + 1500 vaals to six link a corrupted item. Colour & socket recipes work in the same way.

The 6L recipe is from Delve, right? I've seen people advertising it in global 820 before, but what is the process for "purchasing" it.

Does the person just hang out on the node in Delve and then invite me or something?

Can multiple people learn the recipe from the same node? Thinking about buying it but trying not to get scammed.
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
DK_Nani wrote:
I have question about Boss Cold resistence. How it works when boss has Elemental/Cold resistance?

You... Do less damage.

That is why there is a bunch of cold-penetration buffs in the gems and passives. They won't increase your raw, tool-tip DPS number, but will have a large effect on your actual damage to bosses.
Last edited by GrimzEcho on Feb 1, 2021, 7:38:55 PM
"
Asag wrote:
I prepared 3x 6L Soul Mantle for temple but for some reason I just cant get T3 corruption room.

Im farming Glenach region with Alva pasives that grants chance to upgrade room by one more tier.
And there are two options so far, Im not getting corruption room at all in temple or for some reason Alva does not proc and I finish with T2 room while other choices almost always proc and are getting T3 instantly.

Its so frustrating, its like 3rd day in a temple farming just to get nothing :/

For any temple room you can slightly increase your chances of an upgrade by not running any more temples if you hit the room you want on your first or second Alva of the map.

For example, if on a brand new temple you hit the option to upgrade to corruption room on your first encounter, complete it, then don't run or even activate anymore Alva encounters after that. This helps your odds since you don't "waste" a temple upgrade on a room that has zero chance of being upgraded (since you can't upgrade a room twice in one map). Statistically, its a flip of the Montey Hall problem
"
loloppe wrote:
"
dperls wrote:
Anyone able to give me an idea on next upgrades? I'm thinking of a watchers eye but the dps gain isn't too crazy. I really liked the idea of running awakened hex touch to fit in ele weaknesses as well so maybe that's another choice also.

Are people moving into running zealotry? Also is proj speed strictly qol? if totems are on top of a boss then proj speed does nothing right?

You could get a better weapon to replace Grim Spell for a few ex. Zealotry is more on-hit damage and cost less for a good Watcher's Eyes, there's a few for sale 15-20ex: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/LZvGbVun

Since you have Whispers of Doom on your Pandemonium, you could get Assassin's Mark Lv12 on hit on your ring.

Awakened Controlled Destruction give 10% cast speed which is pretty big.
Level 21 Multiple Totems and Hypothermia is good too and cheap to get without quality.

If you don't have any Unnerve, you could use Blade Blast or get yourself gloves with Unnerve on hit.

You could run lab to get 10% pen on boot, it's 1/30 or something like that so might take a bit of grind to get tho. If you can do Gift to the Goddess, you can do 7 enchant per lab.

Bottled Faith if you still don't have that flask, it's like 10ex but it's a massive DPS increase.

You want around 80% Freezing Pulse projectile speed, more than that is pretty pointless in most case tbh.

You could also get a belt enchant, there's 3 good for our build: Ailment duration, crit for unnerve and reduced crit when blinded. So 3/15.

Thanks for the info! I was thinking about bottled faith but I would like more guaranteed dps vs flask.

Would you say your hextouch setup isn't worth it?

New player here. Can anyone tell me how do we generate power and endurance charges with this build? Thanks in advance.
"
Xiimbox wrote:
New player here. Can anyone tell me how do we generate power and endurance charges with this build? Thanks in advance.

3.13 changes: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2685450/page/1
Hi guys,

I apologize as I am a standard loser but would love some advice on how to push the damage. Hideout dps is 81k. Have been trying to improve my Jewels but just crazy prices for BS, VC etc.

Many thanks in advance.

"
_MayloR_ wrote:
I apologize as I am a standard loser but would love some advice on how to push the damage. Hideout dps is 81k. Have been trying to improve my Jewels but just crazy prices for BS, VC etc.

If the prices get high, the best plan is to make your own.

Your main problem is your wand. It has 2 damage mods that help and one of them is bad. Particularly with the shield setup, you need six. Getting a decent wand - even if it doesn't have any +gem skills - will be huge.

You also appear to have a cobalt jewel that does literally nothing for you, so that's a good place to upgrade. A one mod eye isn't likely to be too expensive, and you already have the passive pathing. Those are the easiest things to improve.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 2, 2021, 6:00:23 AM
Not sure if this has been asked before, but how would you compare Spell Totem Freezing Pulse with Spell Totem Glacial Cascade? Which skill is overall better in your opinion and why?
Last edited by VinylNix on Feb 2, 2021, 11:43:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info