[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
BubbaChubs wrote:
Hey I love the build! I've been using this since delirium league and just beat shaper for the first time! I actually made an account on here to ask if you have an answer for being ignited? I've taken to running a Chemist's Quicksilver of Dousing for the time being but I miss the extra move speed.

Honestly I have never felt a super need for it, but that's probably just me playing softcore. My solution for the few times I felt like it was needed (like a really nasty Enslaver map) was the same as yours.

On a side note, I managed to secure a Demigod's in the Mayhem race today! I am beat. It was the last one up for grabs; the guy who took 4th beat me there by under a minute. Kikazarus reppin'.

is this build suitable for the delve event?
"
Firebird889 wrote:

is this build suitable for the delve event?

Well, it's an SSF-only event, and you can't get the threshold jewel from act 5, so it will really come down to what you find. It would be fine to run the build with say only one First Snow jewel, but you still have to find the Soul Mantle and two Kikazarus (or do curse management with flasks or something). I'll probably stick to Holy Flame Totem for this event personally.
Thanks for the quick answer!
Oh. Thanks for the detailed guide and including a good leveling section. I see you also have a section on the heist but I'll read that after I hit maps. I want to see if I can level semi fast for once.
I don't understand, explain it please. As I see we have only 20 Int in radius of First Snow (the one on top-right from the start). But PoB says there is 80. How come?
"
FadingDuch wrote:
I don't understand, explain it please. As I see we have only 20 Int in radius of First Snow (the one on top-right from the start). But PoB says there is 80. How come?

The Intelligence doesn't have to be allocated, it just has to be there within radius on the tree.
"
Wallach wrote:

The Intelligence doesn't have to be allocated, it just has to be there within radius on the tree.

Oh, thanks. That's the detail I missed.
Hi,

Thx for the build. It feels really strong until now (im only lvl 82). Will be my next league starter for sure.

I have a question regarding wand gem slot. Isnt it better to craft a "trigger a socketed gem when u use a skill" and remove cwdt (and we have one more free slot) ?

thx
Last edited by adilsonx on Dec 22, 2020, 6:59:09 AM
"
adilsonx wrote:
Hi,

Thx for the build. It feels really strong until now (im only lvl 82). Will be my next league starter for sure.

I have a question regarding wand gem slot. Isnt it better to craft a "trigger a socketed gem when u use a skill" and remove cwdt (and we have one more free slot) ?

thx

It's an option for sure. You'll pay a weapon affix for it but gain Cold Snap uptime and a gem slot. I don't think you are going to recover any DPS from the unlinked gem socket but the increased Cold Snap uptime alone could probably justify it. The main issue is that the Trigger craft - besides being a veiled craft which you can't access for a while in a new league - is that it is a suffix, which competes with two of our high priority weapon affixes (cast speed and critical multiplier).

I think what I'd be most interested in this option for is moving Sniper's Mark into the open gem socket so that you could get around the miserable targeting of it. I'll have to test if that works since you really only use Sniper's Mark on bosses that don't have targetable adds really. I'll have to jump on and test it out myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info