[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Maybe this is a noob question, but how come we take improved critical strikes if we're also using controlled destruction with this build?

thnx!!

Hey, basically the damage boosts it gives outweigh the reduced crit chance. Overall, we are still very high in crit chance so -100 to say +600 will still give you 500% increased crit chance.

Hope this helps!
Hey guys, how can i check my pob damage? I mean, what do i need to tick and check? My dmg shows around 400k, which is close to what i've seen in the tooltip. If this is actually my dmg, what would be some nice improvements in gear? My weapon for example, i kinda think it's cheap, but i can't seem to find a better option for around 1-2ex.
My amulet have alot of room to improve, i know, but i need to rearrange some resists and such, otherwise i'll have problems removing it.
What about my helmet?

Thanks all.
With Old Guy reflexes I'm doing much better my second season(Heist), 145 maps with this build! Thank you! My first season I could barely survive level 8 maps as Zombie Summoner. However, I'm at a roadblock. I died twice attempting Vaal Temple Map, and fail at maps with both Elder influence and Occupied Boss like Purifier or Enslaver. Heists level 80+ and alched, I often die just a room before the exit. After watching hours of video fights versus Sirius, I don't feel ready to try.

How far is the build using the Kikazaru rings able to go?

I only found 3 exalts. I scrimped and saved, using currency swaps to get to 25 exalts. This got me a Soul Mantle with +1 to socketed gems, 6-link, all blue. Should I color this like your profile (3g-2b-1r) if I have a level 4 Empower gem? I've yet to equip the new Soul Mantle.

The Atziri's Reflection cost 9 exalts and now I'm broke. LOL. When I tried it on, my damage went down significantly versus 2 wands. Some of this is made up for by the auras used in the Essence Worm rings. When is the best time to switch to the shield and Essence Worm Rings (and cowards Legacy belt); prior to the first Sirius fight?

Even if I have reached the limit of my ability, I am thrilled to have gotten this far. Thank you for this build and guide.
I am very much enjoying this build as a casual player. I tried the dual wand build and it serves well. Finally i gathered enough currency to be able to buy Atziris reflection. Would you able to advise me how to avoid massive DPS drop?

My wands both have +1 to cold skills, which one should i keep(or should i look for a higher spell damage one?

Hmm. So I used to use totem builds, usually glacial cascade, to play in leagues and I don't remember a guide telling me to wait to switch until getting soul mantle. How much am I gimping myself by switching to FP totems sooner?

I want to roll this in the one week mayhem event.
Last edited by FrodoFraggins on Dec 2, 2020, 2:41:29 PM
"
FrodoFraggins wrote:
Hmm. So I used to use totem builds, usually glacial cascade, to play in leagues and I don't remember a guide telling me to wait to switch until getting soul mantle. How much am I gimping myself by switching to FP totems sooner?

I think it's definitely preferable to at least wait until second labyrinth is complete to try and switch. Even then, I feel like Holy Flame Totem is just going to be stronger in that early game phase prior to Soul Mantle, since you aren't burning a socket on Spell Totem Support.
"
Wallach wrote:
"
FrodoFraggins wrote:

I think it's definitely preferable to at least wait until second labyrinth is complete to try and switch. Even then, I feel like Holy Flame Totem is just going to be stronger in that early game phase prior to Soul Mantle, since you aren't burning a socket on Spell Totem Support.

OK. thanks.

I'm gonna save playing this until the multi week event. I'll stick to your suggestions.
Hi guys,
great build as usual :)
I can't get the 3green 3 blue. what would you be your best recommenedation for a 4 blue 2 green ?
thanks for your help
take care
"
Ronsy wrote:
Hi guys,
great build as usual :)
I can't get the 3green 3 blue. what would you be your best recommenedation for a 4 blue 2 green ?
thanks for your help
take care

I'm a NOOB, but can't you use the crafting table and choose AT LEAST 2 GREEN. Use it until you get 3 green. You need a supply of Chromatic orbs though.
Hey I love the build! I've been using this since delirium league and just beat shaper for the first time! I actually made an account on here to ask if you have an answer for being ignited? I've taken to running a Chemist's Quicksilver of Dousing for the time being but I miss the extra move speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info