[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Can i kill uber elder,shaper,awakened 8 sirus with wallach's fp totem? And how many life,e.s i get? This build is so fun to play imo. if its kill all (also all clear simu with bosses, t15 blghted?) ill play it.
"
oguz7407 wrote:
Can i kill uber elder,shaper,awakened 8 sirus with wallach's fp totem? And how many life,e.s i get? This build is so fun to play imo. if its kill all (also all clear simu with bosses, t15 blghted?) ill play it.

Yes but unless you heavily invest into it, hard boss fight are all about dodging hits or getting one-shot.

The build have low health pool (5-8k in total with Life+ES+Mana from MoM) and no mitigation. You're gonna have only a few millions dps at best without big investment. The only upside is the fact that you can freeze or slow down heavily anything in the game.

If you do invest and get Atziri's Reflection, a decent wand, 6l soul mantle, The Pandemonius or Marylenne's Falacy, Cinderswallow with crit, Bottled Faith, Watcher's Eyes, Whispers of Doom for +1 curse or/and +1 curse on amulet, Coward's Legacy, 2x Essence Worm for double Auras and proper dps gems setup (Check my profile for example), then you'll literally instant-phase any boss in the game (a8 sirus for example).

I personally prefer to have Trigger craft on weapon as QoL, so I can cast Cold Snap + Bonechill + Flame Wall any time I want without the CWDT.

With half of what I got at the moment, you can easily do any content of the game, we're talking at best 15-20 exalts (Atziri's Reflection and 6l mantle is a must in my opinion. You'll probably be fine with 2x Kika but will definitely struggle against a8 sirus and uber elder with poor dps).
Spoiler
"
loloppe wrote:
"
oguz7407 wrote:

Yes but unless you heavily invest into it, hard boss fight are all about dodging hits or getting one-shot.

The build have low health pool (5-8k in total with Life+ES+Mana from MoM) and no mitigation. You're gonna have only a few millions dps at best without big investment. The only upside is the fact that you can freeze or slow down heavily anything in the game.

If you do invest and get Atziri's Reflection, a decent wand, 6l soul mantle, The Pandemonius or Marylenne's Falacy, Cinderswallow with crit, Bottled Faith, Watcher's Eyes, Whispers of Doom for +1 curse or/and +1 curse on amulet, Coward's Legacy, 2x Essence Worm for double Auras and proper dps gems setup (Check my profile for example), then you'll literally instant-phase any boss in the game (a8 sirus for example).

I personally prefer to have Trigger craft on weapon as QoL, so I can cast Cold Snap + Bonechill + Flame Wall any time I want without the CWDT.

With half of what I got at the moment, you can easily do any content of the game, we're talking at best 15-20 exalts (Atziri's Reflection and 6l mantle is a must in my opinion. You'll probably be fine with 2x Kika but will definitely struggle against a8 sirus and uber elder with poor dps).

thanks for your reply :) so i need about 20 exalted orbs for best gears? or much more?
A really good build.

I have done some changes on it, going CI and taking Sanctuary of thought instead of conviction of power. Im also using lethal pride to get chainbreaker and are using a Divergent berserk gem.

With little investment into mana regen(got one mana reg node on tree excluding ascendancy) except my neck, blue pearl amulet with T1 mana regen I get a 16 seconds duration on berserk. Cooldown is around 4 seconds on it.

The build is a little scuffed atm, only sitting on 7.5k ES. But the extra mitigation and movement speed from berserk is nice. Also havent figured out the exact way to scale berserk quality, have it linked to an enchance lvl 4 for 44 more spell damage(might leave it at that as +2 support on wand would take away +1 cold).

The mana isnt a problem you get plenty of % mana regen and reduced mana cost going hierophant. So didnt have to invest anything into it or use mana flask. Which surprised me.

Might even specc out of atziri reflection and cowards legacy to go ES shield and maybe a bated breath.

These are just some ideas i wanted to share with my hierophant friends.

As i said in the beginning, its an awesome build you have here.
Last edited by Master_RNG on Sep 30, 2020, 12:00:06 PM
"
oguz7407 wrote:
Spoiler
"
loloppe wrote:
"
oguz7407 wrote:

thanks for your reply :) so i need about 20 exalted orbs for best gears? or much more?

armor is 2-3 ex
amulet 3.4 ex
belt 1.4 ex
shield 10.5 ex

i guess a watchers eye is expensive and a good wand 1-5 ex aswell ?

you also want awakened gems

thats standard good gear and not best .
i guess the armor with good corruption for +1 to +3 gems costs 21-50 ex alone.
I'm using the hypothermia with -5% cold resistance on frozen enemies. Thought it might help with strong rares and unique enemies, but 5% isn't much. Wish they made it more.
What talisman implicit should we change our rare to? Spell dmg? cold dmg? crit multi? global crit?
Would pathing to the Agnostic be a viable tactic for additional defense ?
Last edited by Naavala on Oct 1, 2020, 6:23:43 AM
"
Master_RNG wrote:
A really good build.

I have done some changes on it, going CI and taking Sanctuary of thought instead of conviction of power. Im also using lethal pride to get chainbreaker and are using a Divergent berserk gem.

With little investment into mana regen(got one mana reg node on tree excluding ascendancy) except my neck, blue pearl amulet with T1 mana regen I get a 16 seconds duration on berserk. Cooldown is around 4 seconds on it.

The build is a little scuffed atm, only sitting on 7.5k ES. But the extra mitigation and movement speed from berserk is nice. Also havent figured out the exact way to scale berserk quality, have it linked to an enchance lvl 4 for 44 more spell damage(might leave it at that as +2 support on wand would take away +1 cold).

The mana isnt a problem you get plenty of % mana regen and reduced mana cost going hierophant. So didnt have to invest anything into it or use mana flask. Which surprised me.

Might even specc out of atziri reflection and cowards legacy to go ES shield and maybe a bated breath.

These are just some ideas i wanted to share with my hierophant friends.

As i said in the beginning, its an awesome build you have here.

Thanks, glad to see you are making some big tweaks and still enjoying it. Always like seeing folks experiment on their own.

"
I'm using the hypothermia with -5% cold resistance on frozen enemies. Thought it might help with strong rares and unique enemies, but 5% isn't much. Wish they made it more.

Yeah, I don't think Hypothermia's qualities make too big of an impact either way, unfortunately.

"
Lachis wrote:
What talisman implicit should we change our rare to? Spell dmg? cold dmg? crit multi? global crit?

I'm not sure I'd ever consider this as the Dexterity implicits actually are pretty useful for meeting requirements for Sniper's Mark and/or Atziri's Reflection, and due to it locking the amulet with corruption. I think if I were forced to choose though I'd probably take the critical multiplier in T2.

"
Naavala wrote:
Would pathing to the Agnostic be a viable tactic for additional defense ?

Maybe, though you're taking a bit of a bath in terms of skill points getting there. You'll also likely need some additional mana support than what you'd normally get using the guide as-is.

The issue you might run into with Agnostic is that your main risk of death in this build is going to be burst damage, particularly physical burst. Agnostic doesn't help as much if the damage comes in a single large hit, or many near-simultaneous hits. It'll be good for multiple hits even if they're only slightly staggered, though, so long as you account for the mana consumption.
Loving the great build so far. Just started mapping. Any map mods I should avoid with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info