[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
_MaTi_ wrote:
A month ? srlsy ?
Will not be it fixed in hotfix like in 1-2 days ?
Bex_GGG said that they will fix it asap.
They are living in the black hole where the time works different or what ?

I hope you are right! I guess it just depends how they prioritize it.
This is most boring league I ever played. Guess ima just play from time to time, but nothing serious.

I expected nothing, and got even less lol.

Might end up as divine ire or some other totems. Didint find any interesting option than freez pulse, so my motivation is 0. Will see. Gl boys.
Last edited by fryderyknicze on Sep 19, 2020, 3:46:49 PM
"
fryderyknicze wrote:
This is most boring league I ever played. Guess ima just play from time to time, but nothing serious.

I expected nothing, and got even less lol.

Might end up as divine ire or some other totems. Didint find any interesting option than freez pulse, so my motivation is 0. Will see. Gl boys.

the content isn't boring. It' pretty in depth. I haven't played much yet, but watching other streamers play on twitch, the loot is insane in the chests in the heists....I'm glad they went back to good loot after the crappy Harvest loot
Last edited by Mentoya on Sep 19, 2020, 3:53:29 PM
Soo what am i suppose to do now ? farm tier 1-3 maps 4ever ? and pray ?
best bet without any respeccing is to run a enduring/warding mana flask, until it is fixed.
There's a weird bug going on with Coward's Legacy atm. When you equip it and then remove it, the vulnerability and low-life part of the belt become permanent for the zone you are in. Or maybe it's because of something in my setup but idk.
Also on top of that, it seems that the low life part of the belt doesn't seem to be happening. All the panicked flasks and Pain attunement does not work as intended anymore.
Think they have well and true broken this build. I'm so annoyed I wasted like 7 hours on it, I dont have that much time to spare so its put me miles behind.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Sep 20, 2020, 11:31:12 AM
i just realised something is wrong ... then i saw my curses.. ggg pls .. 5000 bug and now this ..

I just kill Sirus 5 with 3 deaths because no immune to curses
68% crit
503% crit multi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info