[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Do we know when they will change it? also if we already have the soul mantle will it auto change to the new value?
Last edited by RaPsKa on Sep 19, 2020, 3:53:08 AM
"
RaPsKa wrote:
Do we know when they will change it? also if we already have the soul mantle will it auto change to the new value?

Wasn't specified. This change affected existing Soul Mantles, so I'm sure the next change will too.
"
Wallach wrote:
"
RaPsKa wrote:

Wasn't specified. This change affected existing Soul Mantles, so I'm sure the next change will too.

pheww that's good. hopefully change is soon
Kikazaru can now be enhanced with Imbued Catalyst, but apparently only up to -48.
deleted
Last edited by unne on Sep 19, 2020, 10:18:29 AM
using the leveling guide here says to go for divine fury at the start although POB link doesnt have divine fury specced at all are we removing those points later on? or is the leveling guide outdates?
Well we know as others are saying that this build is completely broken and unplayable without the Soul Mantle fix....I'm really they will have Soul Mantle fixed within the month. I'll check back here in 2 to 3 weeks to see if they have an update yet to the fix yet. I'm hoping so, because Wallach poured a ton of energy and time into this build.
A month ? srlsy ?
Will not be it fixed in hotfix like in 1-2 days ?
Bex_GGG said that they will fix it asap.
They are living in the black hole where the time works different or what ?
Where did you get a month from?
Oh I saw the warning too late. Any suggestions on adapting this build until the fix? Or do I just stick with Holy Flame totem and just don't make the switch? Will it be fine until then? (I'm bad at making on the fly adjustments to builds still)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info