[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

So, self-flagellation doesn't work in 3.12?
"
HecklerCope wrote:
So, self-flagellation doesn't work in 3.12?

It does; hexes are a type of curse.
Updated the thread to reflect today's hotfix. Soul Mantle is back!

As I mention in the note at the top of the OP, do bear in mind that even with this hotfix, you need to be aware of map modifiers that place curses on you, as they now do so with increased curse effect. Temporal Chains and Vulnerability will be fairly annoying even with your remaining effect of curses, but the elemental resist ones aren't terribly impactful considering Wise Oak will generally offset the remaining resist penalty they try to apply assuming you are even slightly overcapped on base resists.
Is the cowards legacy effect also fully cancelled out by 2x rings+the node on tree?
This build is simply amazing and your work with the guide is top notch Wallach, one of the best in this forum. It really explains everything and has the three most important features a build-guide should have imho: perfectly explained leveling guide, switch to your build with league-starter gear and amazing min-maxing possibilities.

I'll probably try to upgrade belt, boots and helmet first (should be easy), maybe a cheap second wand and a Pandemonious for the neck slot. After that, it's time to start saving for Atziri's and the rest of the high-end gear.
3.12.1 Hotfix 1
Changed the Increased Effect of Hexes on Soul Mantle to be More Effect. This was a server-side change, and we will fix the description in our next client patch.

Build should work now

So it is verified now that "reduced effect of curses on you" is still on Crusader rings, and is indeed now "Caster" tagged, which means we can use Imbued Catalysts on them to push them over 40% on a max roll. We can now upgrade from Kikazarus prior to getting Atziri's Reflection!
How works the total DPS in POB for this build.
I mean is it total ? When i summon 6 totems ? Or is it total DPS per skill that totem use ?
Last edited by _MaTi_ on Sep 22, 2020, 5:57:31 AM
"
_MaTi_ wrote:
How works the total DPS in POB for this build.
I mean is it total ? When i summon 6 totems ? Or is it total DPS per skill that totem use ?

The "Total DPS" listed for Freezing Pulse in Path of Building is for a single totem.
Does anyone know if projectile speed increases the target acquisition range of freezing pulse (also for Holy Flame Totem as I'm using that til I can get a 6L soul mantle, enjoying it so not gonna swap at 5L)?

I know it increases the distance traveled of the projectiles, but I don't know whether that means it can acquire targets from farther away as well.
ign: aan_allein_daishan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info