[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Wallach do you plan on updating for 3.12, or are you taking time away from poe? I noticed you didn't play 3.11 much.
"
Wallach do you plan on updating for 3.12, or are you taking time away from poe? I noticed you didn't play 3.11 much.

I'll be updating for 3.12, though I don't think I'll be starting totems this league.

There isn't going to be a ton to update this league from the looks of things. We'll need to add a self-cast Sniper's Mark and drop our anointment late game for Whispers of Doom probably, but otherwise I don't expect much to change. If we see anything interesting in the Replica uniques post-launch I'll take a look, though.
Are you not league starting as you feel they are a bit weak now, or just fancy a change?
"
Are you not league starting as you feel they are a bit weak now, or just fancy a change?

Just the latter. They haven't really done any notable changes to totems in over a year, and I've played tons of totems in that time. There is some pretty juicy stuff in this patch so I'm going to check out some of it this league.
I think the ele penetrative combined with frostbite in awakened coh might be good?
"
Altoid94 wrote:
Well even though we will only be able to have 8 curses this isnt much of a damage nerf overall. You can get 2 ilvl75+ crusader rings instead of kikazarus and get up to 42% reduced curse effect on you with catalysts along with reaistnaces, life and potentially up to 25% spell damage on each ring. Also keeping up more than 8 courses is also very hard during mapping.

You cant get more than 35% reduced curse effect on ring.Catalysts dont work
"
Wallach wrote:
"

Just the latter. They haven't really done any notable changes to totems in over a year, and I've played tons of totems in that time. There is some pretty juicy stuff in this patch so I'm going to check out some of it this league.

Have you thought about league starting with fp totems, as you know everything about them, to farm the currency for a second build? Plus by that point it will be more widely known what is good and what isn't. Just wouldn't want you to league start something new and it be a dead end!
"
d1rtiq wrote:

should now work
"

Suffix of the Crusade 68 (29-25)% reduced Effect of Curses on you Caster, Curse
Suffix of Shaping 68 (20-15)% reduced Effect of Curses on you Caster, Curse
Suffix of Shaping 75 (25-21)% reduced Effect of Curses on you Caster, Curse
Suffix of the Crusade 75 (35-30)% reduced Effect of Curses on you Caster, Curse
Havent played totems in 2 years and considering making one for starting heist.

Could I ask a very obvious question?

Why fp over for example FBolt? Fb has higher damage and has no dmg dropoff that fp has. Or am I missing something?
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
"
d1rtiq wrote:
"
Altoid94 wrote:
Well even though we will only be able to have 8 curses this isnt much of a damage nerf overall. You can get 2 ilvl75+ crusader rings instead of kikazarus and get up to 42% reduced curse effect on you with catalysts along with reaistnaces, life and potentially up to 25% spell damage on each ring. Also keeping up more than 8 courses is also very hard during mapping.

Catalysts do work for curse effect now with the new tags

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info