[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
RO_MrGummy wrote:
Hey guys,
This build is great and atm I'm trying to get to end game gear. Can anyone tell me if the Redeemer Suffix "Nearby enemies have -x cold resistance" can be crafted with the "Augment an item with a cold modifier" when using a Redeemer influenced helmet?
Thx in advance

yes it can.

That mod has a cold tag. If you want to increased your chances make sure that you have no open prefix and that no prefixes are cold related.

Using remove/add craft will have 3 possibles results : cold res, Chance to freeze and the Nearby enemies have less res.

However, that mod has a weight of 125 and the total mode sum would be 9125, so the chances are gonna be low.
"
Achnod wrote:
"
RO_MrGummy wrote:
Hey guys,
This build is great and atm I'm trying to get to end game gear. Can anyone tell me if the Redeemer Suffix "Nearby enemies have -x cold resistance" can be crafted with the "Augment an item with a cold modifier" when using a Redeemer influenced helmet?
Thx in advance

yes it can.

That mod has a cold tag. If you want to increased your chances make sure that you have no open prefix and that no prefixes are cold related.

Using remove/add craft will have 3 possibles results : cold res, Chance to freeze and the Nearby enemies have less res.

However, that mod has a weight of 125 and the total mode sum would be 9125, so the chances are gonna be low.

Thank you. I will make sure to close the remaining prefix. Also, as a way to increases my chances i'm thinking to remove my T2 fire res and bench craft cold res. I assume that this way I only have chance to freeze and the nearby enemies have less res. After i get the nearby enemies suffix i will removed the bench crafted cold res and augment/remove fire until i get at least T2 fire res back
You can craft Cold-res at the bench, then augment cold.
If fail remove cold res at bench, harvest remove the freeze, craft cold at bench augment cold again...should save you a few C

Or you can throw a few frigid fossis on the Helmet if you are just starting the helmet

EDIT: Oh well, you were faster
Last edited by zweckform on Jul 17, 2020, 11:20:34 AM
Hello,

I need help of what I should do next with my build.
If someone can check my build and tell me what should be my next moves.

Here's what I think would be best for next items.

- Wand +1 to all cold gems & + 1 all spell gems
- Helmet with Nearby enemies have -9% cold res
- Boots with Tailwind
- Corrupted chest with + 2 projectiles gems
- Change the pandemonius for an amulet with +1 to all spell gem & +1 all intell gems

Anyways, let me know what you think guys, I'm starting to get bored because the next items are impossible to buy or I need to craft like a god.

Thank you !
"
Hello,

- Boots with Tailwind
- Change the pandemonius for an amulet with +1 to all spell gem & +1 all intell gems

Anyways, let me know what you think guys, I'm starting to get bored because the next items are impossible to buy or I need to craft like a god.

Thank you !

You should use Turbulent Catalysts on your Pandemonius as the first step, since it's very cheap and increases the elemental penetration mod which is a big damage boost. Then, the helmet with -9% cold res is actually pretty easy to craft with Harvest. The other options are more expensive (you could also go for Bottled Faith), but those 2 are pretty easy to get!
"
Azbroolah wrote:
"
Hello,

- Boots with Tailwind

Thank you !

You should use Turbulent Catalysts on your Pandemonius as the first step, since it's very cheap and increases the elemental penetration mod which is a big damage boost. Then, the helmet with -9% cold res is actually pretty easy to craft with Harvest. The other options are more expensive (you could also go for Bottled Faith), but those 2 are pretty easy to get!

Great thanks, i totally forgot about the catalysts. I'll craft my helmet and farm currencies for the flask!
Used all my cold crafts and did not get it :(

off to more farming i suppose. . .

an here it is :D went for the ES as have enough mana just colour sockets
I really love this new crafting

Last edited by Balvi on Jul 18, 2020, 7:49:54 AM
For High Budget Gearing Options what items should i prioritize first?
seriously had 3 corruptions temples and had 3x puff :D

on the side note had lvl 20/ 20 FP gem and now is 21/20 :D happy days gained 40% projectile speed

had temple corrupt again and poof wtf like so unlucky in here 4x in row
Last edited by Balvi on Jul 18, 2020, 5:19:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info