[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Balvi wrote:
do you thing crafted amulet like yours is way better than Pandemonium?

Yes - 2873k POB (with whatever stupid calc settings I have) vs. 2366k.
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
Balvi wrote:
do you thing crafted amulet like yours is way better than Pandemonium?

Yes - 2873k POB (with whatever stupid calc settings I have) vs. 2366k.

thank you
fellas anyone had 6 socked del craft pls? need to socked corrupted chest
Any have suggestion on what I should update next? or tips on how to pick out stuff?
Last edited by Turtles4UPS on Jul 19, 2020, 10:20:40 PM
"
Balvi wrote:

Yeh, message me in the game.

"
Turtles4UPS wrote:
Any have suggestion on what I should update next? or tips on how to pick out stuff?

A second essence worm will be a pretty big upgrade. Then I'd probably craft a hat and a wand. Perhaps crafting boots first will help too, you can get three resists there.

I don't think you need Overcharge, Instability, or Storm Weaver. And do you need all those mana nodes? You have more than me and I'm on 2.7k mana with 4k life.

I also dropped Frost Walker, but took Glancing Blows and the Sanctuary wheel. Then you can do cluster jewels properly, with a Watcher's Eye.

It also seems like some of your gems are weird.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 20, 2020, 2:55:13 AM
Never been as unlucky, as in this league.

Broke 10 6l's trying to +1. 11th worked out, but i didnt chromed it, so ive spend almost 1k chaos to fix it. Sweet.

Having ultra problems with crafting stuff. Want to add culling strike to this piece of sh. but chances are ultra low
For boots - still couldnt find stupid "cannot be frozen" craft
. Helmet is also sht but w/e im gonna only divine it few times i guess

Most dissapointing is my wand. Ill propably just max out crits on it, and try to craft another, but with +2.

Amulets need to wait for a while.

Last league I had 600k in base. My plan is to get to 1kk, but for now, im sitting on lol 305k. Truth be told - I went rly tanky for now, to get to 100lvl, but still - thought ill be all maxed till now.

Biggest pain in ass will be wand i guess. Might try to get that stupid 3/1 voices, but im pretty much like ssf this league and I dont craft anything for sell, so no voices for me propably.
"
Balvi wrote:

You can whisper me ingame @Achnod_Harvester. I'll help out

Can you recommend how or if I can craft this to be good? I know i need to change the crit to be higher but can this be a good wand?

This is what I'm currency using and it offers 220k more dmg than the wand with the two +1 gems based on the tool tip dps.
"
Turtles4UPS wrote:

Can you recommend how or if I can craft this to be good? I know i need to change the crit to be higher but can this be a good wand?

Having both gem level prefixes on the wand is a good start. The problem is that two of your suffixes are dead. So I suggest either crafting 'prefixes cannot be changed' and scouring it, or perhaps using the harvest craft to keep prefixes the same and reroll suffixes. The former seems a better plan.

Then craft it up from there. I did this, as it was relatively easy to add the other affixes. I'm not sure what's technically the best wand, but it's close enough. Cast speed is super important, and hard for you to add though.

"
Turtles4UPS wrote:

This is what I'm currency using and it offers 220k more dmg than the wand with the two +1 gems based on the tool tip dps.

What I would do

1) Bench craft prefix cannot be changed (2 ex)
2) scour

You will endup with the +1 cold, + 1 all skill, and added cold damage to spell.

This is the annoying part, you have no way to safely remove the cold damage to spell, if you annul, you have 1/3 chance, if you use remove caster mode, you have 1/3 and if you use remove cold, you have 1/2.

However, adding back +1 cold, while annoying isn't that difficult.

What I would do is use a Remove cold mod from harvest and pray. If it remove the cold spell, good. If not, do it again until it's gone.

If it remove the +1 cold skill, you will need to add it back. Best way to do that is to have 2 suffixes. I would personally use add fire and add lightning from harvest to add both a fire resist and lightning resist (might need a couple of crafts).

Once you got 2 suffixes, I would bench craft Cannot roll attack mod (1 ex)

Then you just need to spam harvest craft until you hit +1 cold spell.

Once you hit it, you should use harvest craft again to remove the useless mods.

3) I would use add crit
4) I would then use add remove crit until you get a t1 crit to spell roll
5) Use add crit to add to add a 2nd crit mod (if you dont ike the roll you get, you need to use an other add/remove crit, but this could be tricky since it has a chance to remove the crit spell and you have to start over, crit being a t2 seed, that could be pricy).

You should have a +2 wand with and other 2 crit mod now.

Next steps are up to you. I would personally use Add caster mod and hope for the best then bench craft either spell damage/cold damage/added chaos damage/cast speed

OR

Use speed seeds until you get Cast speed or projectile speed. If you get cast speed, then bench craft spell damage, if you get projectile speed, bench craft cast speed.

Personally, I would go with an other wand, there are to many randomness with the wand. If you look for wands that have +1 skill and either +100 crit spell, +100 spell damage, +22 cast speed to start with (with no mana and int rolls)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info