[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

how you guys do sirus fight?

i had bricked another one A4 on the last stage, it just putting me off atm
and you need it for the achievement. . .

"
Balvi wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0pwSQbwKPE worked for me. It's a knowledge fight rather than mechanics really. I still die on the last phase though.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 9, 2020, 8:57:12 AM
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
exilekami wrote:
Is divine judgment passive not worth it? 50% increased elemental damage?

The node itself is good, but the path there is not. I get 2.2% DPS per point to get it, while e.g. Assassination is 5.5%, or Frost Walker 3.0%.

I decided to use a medium thread of Hope in the jewel Socket close to Divine Judgement. That saves a lot of Points and allows me to take:
- Divine Judgement
- Arcane Capacitor
- Sanctum of Thought
- Sanctuary (Which is pretty nice for Glancing Blows)

The only disadvantage is that i need another Jewel Socket, if i want to go for the clear mind setup
Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Jul 9, 2020, 9:15:32 AM
Love this build so far, even though I died twice already on HC :D

Any1 could check my profile hc-harvest character and check my best upgrade in items? Still working on level/gem etc.

But items?
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
Balvi wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0pwSQbwKPE worked for me. It's a knowledge fight rather than mechanics really. I still die on the last phase though.

cheerios, i'll have a look :)
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
Love this build so far, even though I died twice already on HC :D

Any1 could check my profile hc-harvest character and check my best upgrade in items? Still working on level/gem etc.

But items?

Gear looks fine to me, for this stage. Perhaps +1 to totems rather than +1 to gems on the shield. Quality on the FP will help a lot, and if possible, a 21/20. Then you're probably into 6 linking the Soul Mantle. You can also improve the boot enchant.

What are your cluster jewels? I imagine a small with a spell block notable will be more valuable in HC than SC, though I'm using one in the latter too.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 9, 2020, 1:02:39 PM
I just bought my Atziri's reflection, Coward legacy, switched the rings, changed my passive tree.

Now I wonder what should be my next purchases?

- Helmet +30 freezing pulse projectile speed?
- Cluster with Cold conduction & Astonishing Affliction?
- +1 cold spell skills gems on my wand?
- Watcher's eye ?
- Corrupt my soul mantle ?

I got Siruis A7, so far the build is very very good!

Thanks guys! :)
"
I just bought my Atziri's reflection, Coward legacy, switched the rings, changed my passive tree.

Now I wonder what should be my next purchases?

- Helmet +30 freezing pulse projectile speed?
- Cluster with Cold conduction & Astonishing Affliction?
- +1 cold spell skills gems on my wand?
- Watcher's eye ?
- Corrupt my soul mantle ?

I got Siruis A7, so far the build is very very good!

Thanks guys! :)

Cluster jewel is relatively easy, particularly with garden crafts. Some kind of 30% helmet is a good idea, it's quite easy this league to roll something reasonable while you wait to craft the perfect one.

Watcher's eye is probably next easiest improvement. I just jumped straight to a two-mod one. Corrupting a Soul Mantle isn't really that hard - buy 10 or 20 (~70% shot at one of +2 proj gems/+1 gems, and ~70% shot at whichever of the two you prefer, respectively) - then save for 1500 fuses and vaals. That's the hard part.

+1/+2 wand - they aren't actually better than something with a lot of cast speed/crit multiplier, unless they have those mods themselves. So, it's expensive to craft, and even more expensive to buy. I'd do this last. I already made gloves and hat for my build before I even started this craft, as it's quite hard to do. It's a good boost though.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 9, 2020, 3:51:19 PM
Any have a suggestion of what upgrade priorities i should have now?
so I did yellow seeds on t15 map
had 2x T4 8x T3 the rest T2

i got totally wiped total insanity not a chance that beast hides lays roots and then comes up and direct hit you boom dead :D well shroud had do it on T10 lesson learned

EDIT: Just bought Pandemonius amulet and this will address my issue lovely

Last edited by Balvi on Jul 10, 2020, 8:06:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info